Ranking
Original Post
Visiting after about two years.
Well, I haven't been on these forums or played toribash since wibbles was deleted. I figured it was time I see what has been happening and just wanted to know how toribash was doing. What has happened in toribash while I was gone? Who is superadmin now and all that shit? I probably had around 10K posts in wibbles, so my post count is decieving.
Damn I miss wibbles.
We still don't like you suicidedo :P.

Nothing has changed, but the people. Superadmins? Where?
Ancient [Evil]
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
We still don't like you suicidedo :P.

Nothing has changed, but the people. Superadmins? Where?

Who is suicidedo? Is he like that old shadey guy? You are confusing me for somebody else, bro.

Uhh, there used to be mods, admins, then super admins. Guess the system has changed.
Damn I miss wibbles.
Originally Posted by Facepalm21 View Post
Who is suicidedo? Is he like that old shadey guy? You are confusing me for somebody else, bro.

Uhh, there used to be mods, admins, then super admins. Guess the system has changed.

We still don't like you suicidedo.

You're telling me about the system? :P Thats rather, uh, well, I wouldn't say funny, but, its remotely humorous.

The system hasn't changed.
Ancient [Evil]
I can relate a lot to you, FacePalm.

There has been moments where I return for a little bit and take long breaks since Wibbles has fallen. From what I can see, a lot has changed. From my view, most of our favorite people have disappeared.
Originally Posted by shooter190 View Post
I can relate a lot to you, FacePalm.

There has been moments where I return for a little bit and take long breaks since Wibbles has fallen. From what I can see, a lot has changed. From my view, most of our favorite people have disappeared.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I remember the day you first joined, actually.
Damn I miss wibbles.
eeewww it's facepalm21

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it