Rules
Respect all players
dont talk trash
if someone from a higher rank tells you to do somthing you do it
do not spam
all post must be over 4 words
be active

Application
Your application should be polite, and tell us why you want to join this clan.

this is the template for your application, it must be filled out fully.

Name(ingame):
Your best mods:
Why you want to want to join:
Infractions:
Replays(minimum of 3, both multiplayer and singleplayer):
Name(ingame):Enchidrion
Belt:Old Acc was 2nd Dan
Your best mods:Akido and Akido Big Dojo
Why you want to want to join:I realy want to join this clan because the members seam nice and very profetional
Replays(minimum of 3, both multiplayer and singleplayer):Lost all my replays when i formated
Skypeont have skype but i will download it
i have seen you play in game and you're great for this clan. by the way you should say you're current belt an you're old account. either way just stay active and post here often its a yes from me .
i have also played with you and you are good, as long as you can be professional, nice and post often its also i yes from me.
I forgot to make one brb making it.
-----
Ok the name is "shadowsbank"
Last edited by alexbeast; Apr 28, 2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi i sended 569 tc to the shadowsbank but it actualy sent twice so can i get 569 tc back please and thank you i will be donating soon again
Name(ingame): ToxicDragon
Belt: Blue
Your best mods: Akido, Judo, and I guess Jousting (I say 'I guess' a lot)
Why you want to want to join: Been very inactive lately, but I want to start playing more since this game is a lot of fun. I think being in a clan will help motivate me to play more.
Infractions: None I'm aware of, but I'm assuming I'd know
Replays(minimum of 3, both multiplayer and singleplayer): I don't have any too impressive or flashly replays since I mostly play Akido, but I'd be willing to play a few matches with an admin or at least be in a lobby together if you'd like to gauge my skill level.
Voted me the King of Darkness, voted me to be really heartless.
You're app was informative but laking alot of stuff if i can play you ingame and talk to you on skype that would be good. But right now im on the edge with you leaning to the no side.
Last edited by alexbeast; May 6, 2013 at 06:35 AM.
i agree with alexbeast, some replays would of been good even if they arnt "flashy" they can still show off your skill.