Toribash
Wassup (XP), My name is Roger, a tech savvy 14 year-old, I'm really active on the forums (checkout clans (sm0ke) and [s] for proof ) but stopped playing a while ago i started again about two weeks ago though. I write as a hobby and read manga, I workout regularly , play football, soccer, billiard, and basketball (suck at it). used to be a grade A student but shit happens and I stopped actually caring about school (i'm still smart though ). Anyways i wanna join (XP) because I think the clan has good potential and i want to be a part of its uprising.
Blessings,
Infestation (Riszy)
Last edited by Infestation; Aug 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
I will talk to gman on skype sometime this weekend and decide if he will be in or not because i play with him ingame and i know he is a good player but idk if he is loyal.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Nameavonne
belt:brown
TB Name: smoggyz

Hi my name is davonne. I live with 1 brother and sister and my mom. Were not rich or poor bu we make it work. I dont got alot to say about my family but i love them to death. They support me in every way and i just cant explain the things they do for me. Im 18 years old. I wanted to join this clan because it seems best for me. I've seen gabe, nebster and etc play. This clan seems best for me. You guys are active ingame and in forums and so am i. Im very skilled at Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Spar, greykido and ninjustu. I've been watching you guys in clan wars and i not sure if you saw me xD but i would love to be apart of this clan. Im sorry if i didnt say as much as you want me to but this is what came to my mind. Im a brown belt but i used to be a 4th dan but forgot my acc . But this is what i have and i hope ypu guys accept me. Im on almost everday and i post atleast 5-6 times a day (Depends what were talking about i may post longer.) So yeah this is my application and i hope you enjoy ;)
Smoggyz: You have to have a black belt at least. Once you get a black belt re-post your application with a little more info about your in-game accomplishments.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Haha gabe I don't think ihopz wants to tell you ,but did gman leave because you left. Also continue this conversation in the chat thread please.
I already messaged gabe why he was kicked I am an upfront honest player
👹 Bushido Member 👹