Toribash
Always a pleasure to get another member in our family
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Hey guys I want to join vintage because:
1. I want to join because it is an organised clan. I also want to join because I love rekd <3 and tomwanks also is a member of red submarines like me.
2. My best mods are: wushu, ABD aikido, mushu, spar, rk mma and heaps more that I can't even think of XD.
3. In game activity (1-10) 9/10
4. Forum activity (1-10) 9/10
I am 2nd dan black belt, over 2000 qi.
Thnx guys love ya <3
-----
Almost forgot previous clans: brutal, Titan, Spartan.
Last edited by ehon; Mar 6, 2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3
Originally Posted by ehon View Post
1. I want to join because it is an organised clan. I also want to join because I love rekd <3 and tomwanks also is a member of red submarines like me.
2. My best mods are: wushu, ABD aikido, mushu, spar, rk mma and heaps more that I can't even think of XD.
Thnx guys love ya <3
-----

I haven't seen you in-game, but I've talked to you and you seem cool. I'd say yes.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Thanks tophats I saw you earlier today. Hope we become friends.
-----
It's like 12:30am here and my phone batteries are running out.
Last edited by ehon; Mar 6, 2014 at 02:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3
Ehon seems like a pretty nice person every time I've seen him, and he's around a good bit. I'd say yes and I'll let tom know there's another person that wants to join the family :v.
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Thnx rekd. See ya tommorow I need sleep.
-----
One more thing. Could any of ou make an armband for me on my bicep?
Last edited by ehon; Mar 6, 2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cats <3
Originally Posted by ehon View Post
Thnx guys love ya <3
-----

I say no, vintage may not be the most active of clans but it still doesn't need have low standards.
-----
Also forum activity 9/10 and 121 posts? Please.
Last edited by lillian; Mar 6, 2014 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Neko he most likely came back from a break, considering his account is roughly a year old, 2nd Dan, 121 posts etc. Im giving him a month to get adjusted with the community and to be active, then I will make a verdict
Why i want to join vintage: I would like to join vintage because it's a strong and fierce clan, amazing people even the clan leader and i think that we will all get along. I would put all my hardest work into this clan. Even though my Qi is 1,124 i will bring that up to 2k no matter what, because that's my vintage way!

Strongest Mods: abd, lenshu, mushu, akido

Weakest Mods: judo

Clan History: SoaR

Ingame: 8/10

Forums: 9/10

Additional comments:
- This seems to me by far a good clan
Aaa Forums are kinda a lie, knowing that you only have 2 posts.

Overall I think you aren't the kind of person we are looking for in Vintage right now, you aren't bad or anything, but I believe you still need to learn a few things about this game. Also if you have joined in 2012 and only got to black belt, that says something about how active you are. Im going to say what I said to ehoy, if you want to be in Vintage, then I want you to just be active on toribash for about a month. Nothing big, maybe about 4 hours a week at least (Thats like 45 mins a day). This is just to see how well you fare with the community, if you are active or not, etc. I care about mainly the community aspect of toribash and the part about being actively engages with the game/community, not really how good you are ingame.

Overall, you seem to be very inactive and I want to see you being active and how well you fare with the community. I hope that clears things up with you, in no way are you rejected, but that doesnt mean you are accepted either.
Last edited by TomWanks; Mar 7, 2014 at 03:33 AM.