ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
need help to start dancing
i watch all sorts of vids of people dancing and stuff and tried myself but i suck although i can run i ant dance? any 1 help plz
Hummm... I think this one is about to get shamed! This doesn't belong into the support topic. Ask other people ingame or somewhere else, but not in this topic!
I agree with Nuramon , this is not the right place where too ask. You can learn run from video in YouTube , just search " Toribash runing tutorial " (without double quotes) and there will be a video. Dance you can learn from other people like Nuramon writed . Just ask someone who can to learn you .
Yes lol just do it over and over and over again until you get good but This Will be shamed (Probably)
Jeez guys. You are all so negative. Not only is your advice bad, you guys post and yell that this thread will get shamed. He's new, and you guys arent. You should know to report the post instead of posting in here and complaining. That usually results in me infracting you three... which I will.

As for your question blooddaemon, tbh before you decide to start to learn dancing or any replication of moves that require a decent amount of skill, you should work on getting better in general first. What ive learned is that you cant learn to be good at this game and do crazy things until you understand how to actually move your guy around. And even with that, because of all the things that factor into even moving your character, it is really hard to teach people how to do things in toribash.
tl;dr the best advice I can give you is to practice and learn the joint movements, learn how to use them together to move the way you want, and just experiment. You get it after a while.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
yeah, as mosier said, u need to get good at the game first, and to know how to move your guy around.

Also, when it comes to dancing, just try to stay on your feet, lol, thats Rutz's tactic. Also, there are a few techniques to certain dance moves u pick up along the way, but its your job to find out how and what ;)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave