Ranking
Alright, so we need to figure out what song we are going to use.

Also Aadame, how do you want to do this? I think it would be easier if we edit half of the video each, so one of us did the first half and the other did the rest, and if we wanted we could switch songs kinda like starting out chill and then getting a bit aggressive, what do you think? I'm open to other ideas.
-----
Actually scratch that, what does everyone think?
Last edited by Keshava; Jan 3, 2018 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
adding selfspar #2 update

About the song, I have no idea what song we should use but sometimes I could post in here songs that I think are cool. Maybe just give me a genre or if I can bring anything and I'll post some songs.

by the way, sorry for not posting the finished selfspar but has been hard to make it

EDIT: OH! Also I made a cool freestyle parkour replay, adding it.

addendum: I probably have too many replays in here so you both should pick what would fit better.
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 3, 2018 at 10:04 PM. Reason: shitty grammar
Lionet just give me the full edition and I'll put it there, can't risk shit going on.

About the idea, I think you guys should discuss the way the video should be made (like the theme and such) and then each one of you gives a WIP so you can both work on one we all can choose from. What do y'all think?
Maybe you guys can let either of you make the video and the other one edits some details to make it look better or something? I don't really know how collaboration works in these situations I'm usually a lone survivor so yeah, good luck.
The song choices I really suck at this because I listen to nightcore/EDM music and not really the type of which can pick good music for such stuff. I can ask Hours if y'all remember him^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah sure, also with collaborations it's normally better to just split half the video with each editor because that way we're both doing a lot of work. BUT saying that, Aadame is a million times better with VFX than me so I might need help with that, but I think I can do well with the general flow of things and the sync.
Sorry, wasn't paying attention to this thread, give me your discord pls, we can figure out everything then
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Soooooo, I just feel stupid for dumping replays and, if it's possible I want to remove all my replays and tomorrow I'm providing actually and serious usable replays
Depends on the approval of the video makers, I'm fine with it.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I haven't posted much replays, but I'll be dumping a few good ones if I can finish them.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I'll dump some of my replays here. Give me about two days and I'll post them. Today and tomorrow are pretty busy days for me