ES Recruitment Drive
I think he did, he has that clan vid in his channel doesnt he?
Imts almost time for me to head to a 3 hour class ;-; welp, cya in 3 hours.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I think yours was too overkill for the video making in a whole but it was still good.
Also you do know that Mocucha has more popularity than you hence him having better chances of winning. Still not a bad entry though^
who cares, cant do nothing but admire rutz' replays
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I can name a lot of editors better than Mocucha, but yeah because of his popularity he is more likely to win.
I just noticed that Tribe got official and went see their war history. Every single war has date, enemy and score... Except for Vector, "unknown" date and we won (11 - 4).

I wonder how monstrous it was as they don't even have a date, and they were stomped >:^) . All involved, end my curiosity, please
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jan 16, 2018 at 03:20 PM.
Fairly sure that was revx, who went ham on warring people. We need someone like him in the clan again tbh. We're all replay makers, but none of us are any real good at aikido
Hey, we'e maybe not good at aikido but we can always set up servers and practice over and over, and I'd say Pat's pretty good at aikido.
Last edited by Halu; Jan 16, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Hello hi I see my name revx
Btw Lionet / Karbn, that was my war indeed
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Hey, weight not be good at aikido but we can always set up servers and practice over and over, and I'd say Pat's pretty good at aikido.

We have Pat and Max but Pat is really rusty due the fact he doesn't play as much as he used to and Max is inactive

Originally Posted by Heat View Post
Hello hi I see my name revx
Btw Lionet / Karbn, that was my war indeed

Good job, Heat

it's really sad that you left :/ , but seriously, good job
Revx/Heat used to take down everyone lol he was a warring machine.

About me, I'm quite rusty now but I'm sure I can get back to it, once we practice enough.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █