ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Activity Check #3...
You guys know the drill by now, post here and you're safe, if you don't either be kicked or risk losing your position in this org. This thread last 72 hours (3 days).
Members that haven't posted here:
Flosax
Ultimation
Oofun4
Butler153
Nick13349
Abdy
Dad
Rexoa
Muse
Zetoxiik
Holotor
Uncle
patrickooo
Jewww

Moderators are exempt from doing the activity check. Exempt means that they don't have to.
Last edited by cozzakilll; Dec 25, 2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Ticked names off the roll. And removed guys who got kicked.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Flowers are green , roses are shot colored , oofun is here , so give me Tc (;
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I don't think we need this at this point, like I said before school is up, but okay anyways.

I'm still here. Even though my name isn't on the list.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I'm still here. Even though my name isn't on the list.

Mods of the org don't have to post because I know they're active.

Devil, the activity check goes over the weekend. They'll be kicked if they haven't contributed to the org much. But if they have done some things for the org, they'll get a PM in which they have 3 days to respond to or they get kicked. Sound fair?
Im here. Btw names Abdy not Abdydude. Name change, remember.

Btw, Have I dont something for the org. (Hope I Did)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess sure, but we should discuss it with the other mod, ejm himself, before making decisions like these, that's what the private board is, but kay.

Devil, a thread about inactivity quite literally hasn't had a post over month in there :P. I think it was a concern to the org. Anyway, I posted it in casual chat, just trying to show initiative.