Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Raid be kicked for bet rigging?
Yes
11 Votes / 68.75%
No
5 Votes / 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Well if that is true I guess we can give him another chance. He did stay for the fight I guess :|

It really wasn't meant to be a rig. It was more of like a mini rage XD, "Just quit Toribash prick" lol.

Anyways, sorry about this.
-----
Please unstick this.
Last edited by Raid; Mar 31, 2013 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
9 members can believe you , 4 members did . Well it's back to devil .
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I myself don't believe in anyone... I can just trust them by seeing them actually playing. And for what Raid did about "Just quit Toribash prick", I can't believe that in all the ways, cause it's just... can't be believed. Btw, there's a way that I can believe someone in it, and, you must find it by yourself. Don't think me easy ;3
So I won't say anything, I'll just leave it up for Devil.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
It was my fault for creating this, I should've gotten more information from the staff before making this thread, Sorry for this and since majority voted yes I think we should give him a 1 week ban for making that comment. I do not just want to let it slide because then people will think I make the desicions for the org. What do you guys think about this 1 week ban?

I thought he was getting kicked......
The poll says kicked and you have to stick to your word..
And anyway, even though he didn't rig a bet he still insulted another member of the community of Toribash which brings our rep down and sets a bad example to the rest of the people..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Our organization doesn't punish for not respecting others, ALL of us insult others at time, and I am the one who does it the most, so should I kick all of us while I am at it? I agree it was my fault for creating this but I want to give him a reasonable punishment not banish him.

Reasonable?
The poll says kick therefore he should be kicked.. Plus, there's no real proof that what he said is true..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I will wait until everyone else responds again, no pressure on anyone, I just think its stupid to put him through this for that reason.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so decide what you think guys.

Wait, what did i do wrong? Am I getting banned for calling him a prick and telling him to quit Toribash? He kind of deserved it if you ask me.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
As much as I dislike raid , that last message was sent right before he dqued , and that was after making a 70k bet , so I really think this should abide by *False Alarm*.

And please don't lie about that last part, you weren't telling him to quit toribash , you were telling him to quit the game just so you can retrieve your 70k by the automatic cancelling of the bets .

Case Closed
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3