wut?
phone?! what is taht?

You should start writing like a normal person, it is nice sometimes
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
why....

woosh

Whoever made that did a really nice job with the paint bucket.
PM me with any and all questions
LOL, Anyway I never got to view your replays..... Ill check em out right now and see if I can convince Kyou to let you in.....
-----
My god man, What was that?
First of all you seem to have no control over your tori, You just flopped around with random dms and shit until the end. Until your replays start to resemble this.... I dont think you have what it takes to be in HURRMO sorry....
Anyway that replay was a Collab between me and jucke
I did the opener and the split and he did the boom and the pose
Attached Files
JcJ-Buisness Terms.rpl (192.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by jclark; May 6, 2013 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Skill does not guarantee a decent replay maker, Dedication does. Therefore denying people who are rapidly learning because they're atm not interesting enough is , at least in my opinion, Bad.

So..
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Yeah I think there are some ppl who are pretty good, Im going to stay as a black belt as long as possible because as you move to bigger belt ppl start expecting you to be very good. Im surprising ppl right now
CnC for my replay?
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Yeah I think there are some ppl who are pretty good, Im going to stay as a black belt as long as possible because as you move to bigger belt ppl start expecting you to be very good. Im surprising ppl right now
CnC for my replay?

That's true. I'm a 6th dan right now, and people expect me to streak the fuck out of everyone with a lower belt, even in mods like jousting, judo etc, and when I lose, they start acting like I'm a noob or so, and this freaks me out.

Sorry, I can't open replays now, I'm at work
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Dafuq? Yes anyway Right now I'm just sparring and staying in spec as much as possible
Getting enough games in a week just so that I don't get put on the inactive list for my clan. In truth I should be a 4-5 dan bb right now