Ranking
Nice opener, but around the frame 308 u managed your left arm in a way that looked a bit twitch, i loved the decap and the way that u manage to get ukes hand, the skeet was way to simple, u could've tried to get another way for that. Overall the replay was nice, but pretty simple.
Thx fwiends,

Don't really know what to do,
Have replays but thy're not for show until a certain video gets done.

Have still the stupid climb replay on the random.tbm mod.
But idk, someone have any mod tips for parkours to do?

-Snip, Just hit 10k views, yeeeeey
Last edited by Xioi; Dec 16, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
ok so that opener is like.... not a big fan. ok so the lift is cool the spinning stuff is also cool and the dms are sick. gg m8
Merry Christmas:

very generic name indeed

the opener was floppy and too relaxed, but the it started getting quicker and quicker

the hit to the wrist to manipulate him was epic

the manip didn't last long

the punch to get the shoulder and pec was meh

don't really like the decap, but I see your trying to make it look quick, so the grab isn't a problem

cool split

gj m8
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Like, it's nice.

But it's so plain, and booring in a way.

Runing looks like any other run, the roll was really slow and, roll like dat irl and yo back is gonna hate you.

The nicest thing you did was that swoop turn on the ledge after the roll right into the run, Reminded me of something Swexx used to do.

Myself i'm ignoring the platoform of the swing.
Have gone to the side and gone on the rope thingy and clinged on the wall jumping forward like kinda Tarzan styled.

Try maybie jumping under, catching on and swing so you make it across. Idk, be unique,
don't do stuff everyone else does,
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
^Mind i ask why you took my reply towards rune's parkour and posted it on my 'madman' Lol?
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Merry christmas:
opener was just amazing,the way you got pulled to uke was incredible.
the manipulation was epic.
you was really fast to break alot of things in uke.
but the last kick i am seeing that is possible to break more parts,just with a bit of more speed.
but its great.

merry christmas.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592