Ranking
Thanks man. I took a little break from tb not too long ago and have been getting back into it but, as usual, I am rusty.

Thanks a lot kiza, that was some great cnc. I will take those tips into consideration. Also, do you still make replays? I love your work.

New tricking replay should be soon.

Ha, jk kiza, just noticed your replay thread!
Last edited by Nate; May 24, 2015 at 03:44 AM.
I was a little spastic in this spar, but I think it ended up nicely.
Attached Files
spar 28.rpl (846.2 KB, 35 views)
prepare for nitpicks. (sorry if you don't like to get nitpicks >.>)
if you don't want to see a bunch of rambling about realism shit, don't read on.

hook - That was fine. I like the form of your arms while you perform it as well. Albeit it was slow and looked like you were about to do a webster, i don't see anything else wrong with it.

spin twist thing - Well, I honestly do not know if I like this or not. As always, spins are pretty cool, however the setup is lacking its power. In addition to this, the spin puts you in a weird position, forcing you to give up some realism, and use your toes to push you off the ground.

reverse hyperswipe - (butchering the tricks i don't know, btw >.>). I have no problems with this one. The knees have really good movement, and you use your arms pretty well in this situation too.

cork - no problems with this. If i were going to be an extreme nitpicker, i'd say that this was a lot slower than all of the other pauses in between tricks. It isn't a big deal though, so don't let it get to ya.

misleg - Some things I want to point out: Your arms don't really help too much, (except for them giving some lift when lowering them, and spinning), and the fact that you move your legs after you've already lifted your arms for the liftoff. In my opinion you should've moved all of your body, not just your arms first, then your legs.

reverse hyperswipe 2 - Same as the last. No problems at all, and I love the split for added flair.

I don't really do much of the "hop-off-the-toes-of-your-foot-and-spin" thing, but watching your replays are starting to make me want to try implementing some of these when I trick.

So all and all, this is a really good tricking replay. I notice that you try and keep the form and style in there, and I respect that.

Something I do often is redo tricks a lot until I get the result I want. It's sort've a perfectionist thing, but it's a useful thing to do when you can't get a certain trick to flow right, move fast enough, or even look right.

Another thing I try and accomplish is getting my body as straight and symmetrical as possible while spinning.

Don't be afraid to extend your abs here and there. Know when you should extend them to gain more power. It doesn't really make your tori look weird as long as you do it at the right time.

I'm sorry if I sound too picky. I do my best to give my opinion, even if it is sometimes too thought out
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Thanks for the tips Tsuion I love seeing good cnc now, people dont get it often.

Heres a spar
Attached Files
spar 30.rpl (441.6 KB, 44 views)
i'd love to give you CnC but im bad at this realism stuff.

i could point out some obvious stuff that you already know yourself.

nice spars :3
Pidda's spirit animal