Ranking
finnnneeeee

not bad dude one of your better replays for sure.
the manip was pretty clean and stuff but it got sloppy towards the end i have a bad habit of that lol
anyways good job dude just work on finishing ;)
Washed player
opener was like really good

some jerky moves here and there but i can get over it

the positioning after you've lifted uke is just godly

first dm had like the best position ever

but instead of the crotch boom you just got one leg

it has the potential of being a super cool replay

just try a bit harder towards the end cuz it was just grab and pull in a same position
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
shaky hands~
replay was in general pretty slick
there are just two or three things that I personally didn't like.
the opener is a no no, I just feel like you could have executed the opener a lot smoother, you need to watch out for your hand and neck movement within replays as your hands twitch a lot and your head just wobbles up and down (the neck part isn't really necessary,it's just a personal thing for me, if you feel like having a relaxed neck or whatever its really up to you)
as for when the manip thingo it was amazing,quite unique love how well the grab worked to your transition towards the dm's amazing work.
the idea for the punch for the decap was amazing as well I just didn't really find it eye appealing how you executed it, I rather found it awkward as your leg seemed to slip up while you were executing the punch causing you to go into an awkward position. the pose was a nono for me as well mainly because you ghosted through your leg with your hand and just left it like that, I don't personally mind ghosting but if you do it while posing and it stays there, it looks ugly(in my opinion anyways)

in general good job on the replay, I enjoyed it (^:
sleepy
Shaky hands

opener was great, although some parts looked a bit weird, but still great
the manipulation was just fabulous, nothing wrong about it
kick to the glutes was great, but I feel like something is missing *cough* *cough*crotch*cough* *cough*
decap was a bit weird, could've gotten it in a different way tbh
that ghost is really bad lol,try to not ghost next time
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FUckinghE lll, Wahel.

Shaky Hands
Well, I guess, you do seem pretty rusty.
Opener was slick and was really nice, I do know you could've pulled off something better.
Spins.
Spin.s
Spi.ns
Sp.ins
S.pins
.Spins
Manip hits were really exotic, since I haven't seen any of those in a while.
Ghosted pretty bad right there, pahm. Aim it better next time, thank.
Funny struggle at the end.
6.6/10