Toribash
I like 99% of it other than your swingthrus for your corks. You always tend to be awkward during them and lose hella momentum/just ruin all of your perfect form
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Originally Posted by Nulu View Post
I like 99% of it other than your swingthrus for your corks. You always tend to be awkward during them and lose hella momentum/just ruin all of your perfect form

Aye, thank you for that, and yeah I always thought they did look a bit off.
I didn't see how it ruined my momentum tho, seemed to flow all pretty well but okay, I'll take your word for it.
Thanks man <3
Solid movements, but it's boring as hell. Like 90% of your setups are scoot swings and misslegs with some kind of quirky variation in the main trick. The variations are nice ideas but they lack in execution. Try some reversaos or takuraba based tricks for example, it'd make your replays more interesting to watch.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Something other than hook/scoot/cork combos, tried a variation of some tricks
Attached Files
!T-Combo16.rpl (758.6 KB, 37 views)
This isn't a tricking replay

Right well, I just wanted to practice a bit on parkour, been a long while since I've done one of these and I really wanna improve. Cnc is always welcomed.
Attached Files
!P-Practice.rpl (421.3 KB, 29 views)
you have become godly man. that parkour is too fluid and you use the momentum way to well 11/10. As for combo16 should try to do a different starter then the low squat, i too did this to cheat momentum (i wanna see grand master scoot) but as for the rest very clean and well executed. keep it up man i wanna see more
Originally Posted by kouta View Post
you have become godly man. that parkour is too fluid and you use the momentum way to well 11/10. As for combo16 should try to do a different starter then the low squat, i too did this to cheat momentum (i wanna see grand master scoot) but as for the rest very clean and well executed. keep it up man i wanna see more

Hey I appreciate you think I'm "godly" lol.
I'm working on another parkour (posted with this) and it's something similar to what Shikkumo made up.
Also about the low squat, that will be in the next combo I promise it'll be something different heh.
Attached Files
!T-Combo17.rpl (760.1 KB, 30 views)
!Practice2-2.rpl (735.2 KB, 17 views)
Tried doing something with this little mod, cnc.
Dunno how I'm doing with this, weird mod to get used to
Attached Files
!T-Combo18.rpl (478.8 KB, 27 views)
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 7 views)
Hi, I'm alive and prolly won't be doing many of these often, just had an itch. leave cnc? dont? do whatever.
Attached Files
aliveandrusty.rpl (536.1 KB, 25 views)