Ranking
Im back! And i agree and disagree cozza...
The sport games are made for people to manage and get interacted with a sport or to nerds who does not go outside. Sport games can be really funny to play with ur friends and with urself sometimes..
Sport games gives you information and managing the sport.
But just...
I cant understand why these people dont go outside and play the game? ( but you cant play somesports on summer or Winter)
Fair enough, Strikas. The problem here is the fact that they're realistic and down to earth. Video Games are meant to be a fantasy to play; something that is out of this world that you'd never be able to do, something that blows people's minds. Think of all PS3 best sellers. There's the God of War franchise, not at one glance is it realistic, it's based off greek mythology with a twist. Little Big Planet, when are you ever going to be Sackboy who can play in rooms of all sorts? Only on LBP of course. Assassin's creed, based on tracing back into past roots to take the role of an assassin, never could you do that in real life!
Those are just examples of great PS3 games. They're great because they all offer a fun and unique experience. Sports games don't have that.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Video Games are meant to be a fantasy to play; something that is out of this world that you'd never be able to do, something that blows people's minds.

What?! You mean I'll never be able to squish turtles and grow after eating a mushroom?!

Games can be realistic. Not everyone can play sports, either. :P
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Heh, I've never liked sport. So it comes from a bit of a biased perspective.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
i like to play them with my friends..
but like, atleast theyre fun to play..
and when i played ice hockey on a team , i played nhl 12 career mode, and that way
i learned how to watch the game from different perspectives, if you understand what i ment.
Last edited by strikas; Jun 28, 2013 at 04:07 PM.