ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by whynot120 View Post
The G18's

No thanks, you just took away all my thoughts of you being good, cheers.
~~
~

I'm playing a lot with pack of friends now, like 4-5 people. Teamplay demolition is FUCKING AWESOME. Seriously, it's great "Cover me, damn it!" all the time. Mega fun.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Did pretty awesome earlier with ACR and Spas12. perks were scavenger, stopping power, and commando.
I love the mobility commando pro gives. No falling damage opens up so many route possibilities.

I'm thinking of becoming a ninja/knifer it seems so fucking awesome! Laying in prone wearing headphones and hearing your victims footsteps and SLASH, +50.

I almost came over the thought of jumping of a building and drop-knifing someone.
why would anyone not use ninja?

or a silencer?

It makes them easy prey.

Got a >= 6 kill with a predator missile in ground war domination on favela. Straight to AC130.
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
why would anyone not use ninja?

Today on Favela I simply felt like rambo, jumping from big height, shooting everyone and knifing enemy upon fall. [/quote]
or a silencer?

Frontal rape-attack with vector will alarm enemies anyway, so I'd rather have extended mags so I can take out ~4 enemies with it instead of having lame silencer.

I'm not even trying to be stealth, that's gay [prolly that's berserkers' slogan].

also
Got a >= 6 kill with a predator missile in ground war domination on favela. Straight to AC130.

Lol, nice one ;d My best and damn favorite predator was one on rust tdm. I stole a predator from someone's care package (), launched it, killed SIX people () and ended the round (). Mind = blown.
Last edited by JtanK; Feb 13, 2010 at 06:28 PM.

[re] | #Polska
Waaaaaaah

I want to use an AC130 but I keep dying after I launch my harriers.

Is that semi auto shotgun, M104 or something, any good? How does it compare to the Spas12 in terms of damage, accuracy, and range?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
In my experience the spas12 has a little bit more range, but the m104 has a lot more damage and rate of fire (obviously), with grip its also rather accurate and is great with sleight of hand pro and steady aim pro, epic reload speed then epic raping shotty blasting. do not use silencer on it it decreases the range tenfold
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Waaaaaaah :(

I want to use an AC130 but I keep dying after I launch my harriers.

Is that semi auto shotgun, M104 or something, any good? How does it compare to the Spas12 in terms of damage, accuracy, and range?

1.Happens to me often too, but lately I use to survive this more often :D

2. Hmm, as for me, spas-12 is more offensive when m1024 is defensive.
IMO:
Spas has higher damage, accuracy, ammo count, range
M1024 has slighly lower damage (still devastating), requires a bit more aim to hit, has lower range and REALLY low clip. However it shoots faster, way faster.

So if you plan to fight many enemies at once all the time, get m1024. If you plan to miss your enemies when firing, get it too ;v Other than that, SPAS-12 <3

[re] | #Polska
Just harrier and hide if you keep dieing after harriering..
:D
I've been trying to get the Emergency Airdrop emblem. I bossed it up and got 3 in 1 game :v.

My GT is Vintage Top hat if anyone wants to play.