Ranking
Original Post
(Thief) Thieves

In the beginning, there were 2 lone pirates who scoured the Northern Sea of all its riches, fighting countless battles gaining and losing a few crew members along the way. After much time of thinking, even losing a Captain, they have decided to set out for one final journey to find a land where they could settle in peace. The two set out for adventures to become Thieves, to fight their way to the top of the food chain. Setting their adventures for far more that they could ever have imagined. Now with their new name, they search to find new recruits to join their ranks to take over land by land, collecting all the treasures it has to offer. It will be a long hard journey to conquer this land, but if they stay active enough they will become the greatest Thieves around! Embark on the conquest of the Thieves and become the most richest and powerful of them all or you'll be left behind robbed, just as the rest that has come before us. It's time to decide, rise with us or fall in the shadows!
~Written by Malfunction

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now fallen, may the glorious Thieves never be forgotten.

Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 23, 2016 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Updating n shit
Yep, I think we are ready though, can't wait to see what this will become.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hi my name is Yanis I am 16 years old i live in algeria I am a 3nd black belt I am a good player mostly in aikido aikidobigdojo greykido spar tricks prakour ... I would like join your clan, I will help the clan to evolve I will help all the new recruits I will train the recruits and I will help all the members of the clan . AND TGE SEA WILL BE THE HARDEST CLAN IF TORIBASH !!
-----
THE*
-----
IN*

I am not English so sorry for my bad English
Last edited by Zyns; May 10, 2016 at 01:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm sorry to say this but please apply at this link.We just make this clan like a few hours a go so we forgot to add something

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=560376
Uhm, this is not the place to post applications to our clan.
Apply here
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

No problem, common mistake.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

xD, Yea I am going to have to remove that, good times there though lmao.

[sigpic][/sigpic]