Ranking
Original Post
(Storm) Sons Of Storm

Wowzaa8, Fleegle22, and TiMEWoRKER three revered names in the land of Toribash not just because of how viciously they fought, but because of who they were.Long ago when Zeus and Hera were madly in love they had all their children, Posieden, Ares, Hermes, Appolo and more, even as gods though...mistakes happened. Zues and Hera did not want another child so they cast their child down to earth but before they did this, they named him Storm.As storm grew up he started to realize his certain... amount of power he knew that alone he could not contain his power. So he searched for years until he had found three likely candidates Wowzaa8, Fleegle22 and TiMEWoRKER, but unfortunately, Storm was not immortal and he was dying.He took the three men in as if he were their own father.He trained them until the final breaths of his life, and on the day he died his power passed through to the young men, and his final wish was for them to always be remembered as the Sons of Storm!!!

Goals

Rules

Ranks

Clan Bank

Recruitment

Communicate us on Skype

Members List

Edit by[Bestboylol] and [Software123]
Last edited by MrSofty; Apr 24, 2016 at 08:34 PM.
Hey dudes, looks like you're missing a few things. Please make sure to include the following within the next 7 days or your DSC will be closed and you will be infracted. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Gynx
Any clan that is made without having the prerequisites that are specified further down in the post (within 7 days of its creation) will have their DSC closed & the poster will be infracted.

A clan story or description.
A member-list.
Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

WE WON FOR YOU Software
Software we succesfully beat (PowPow) i have a final of 4 wins caleb had 2 i think and tetrop had 1 he hsould've had 2 but D3vil pinged before he could
Good Job dudes <3
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by ToriZoom View Post
New clan i see , how's it going ? 😁

Going better than ur clan >.>
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the