Toribash
Love the replay! The one thing that I didn't like tho was how you landed the cork. Looked kinda odd how you tucked in and kinda landed in a horse stance. But I love that cool spin (frame 785), looks sick!

Here's a few WIPs I'm working on rn
Attached Files
drugs.rpl (910.8 KB, 9 views)
Haze - Parkour - Fr0styCube.rpl (664.2 KB, 9 views)
dork_parkour_island.tbm (11.6 KB, 6 views)
¿?
Hiya c:
Drugs: This replay imo was very asthetically pleasing to watch. I love it when people add tackles and slams into their replays. The little hand gesture was cool too. pls finish it it looks good so far.

Haze: I enjoyed the way you moved around the map. The tricking was pretty cool and added a more creative way of making it over the gaps rather than just doing a plain run+ jump which I like c:. Same as the other one pls finish it cause I wanna see what the final result will be. Tbh I wanna take a shot at this map myself.

Here is some stuff that I've been doing. My parkour skills were never that good(I'm working on it c: ) lol but here is something. The theme for this was ninja resulting in the cringy weeb run c:.

+ A cool spar that Evil and I did when we were dead tired
Attached Files
Omega-Faith.rpl (1.73 MB, 7 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 3 views)
Omega-Spar with Evil.rpl (866.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by omega90; Jun 13, 2018 at 03:09 AM.
|SP||MP|
hey frosty, time to cnc some stuff really quickly before i pass out.

your movement is getting so much more defined, you look amazing now! you've gotten to be a fantastic replay maker, you really need to open a replay thread and show yourself to the world now. i'm starting to feel like i'm being left behind here :P

your parkour is also pretty good so far your tricking is alright, and i like that you get right back into a run after you're done. excellent job so far.

omega, your parkour is decent! work on your run and flow into your run and you'll be golden. watch where you run as well, set yourself up instead of throwing yourself at other obstacles to fix your trajectory.

couple little parkours i'm working on as filler, and a parkour on a map phantm80 made for ME!
Attached Files
Karbn - wipeout v5.rpl (1.71 MB, 5 views)
karbn - phantv1.4.rpl (478.5 KB, 7 views)
PhantM80_Pk_Cyber.tbm (16.1 KB, 4 views)
blu_totalwipeout_concon.tbm (23.3 KB, 5 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thanks you guys!

The one thing I really need help with is planning out parkour routes. I usually just wing it because I was just used to doing that (due to only playing multiplayer in the beginning). I really feel like planning things out would make my replays 10 times better. So, if anyone can help me with that, please do.

im desperate ;~;
¿?
Fr0sty: your parkour looks great! Way more pleasant and smoother for my eyes than before. Your run looks pretty neat and you're doing amazing tricks, looks more spontaneous and flowly, at least when you launch. After launching your upperbody stays "stiff" since you don't use it really much to make any movement (that goes for the first trick).
Also try to not spin too often to move forward or get your ass to an specific point, it's really hard to me either but running or walking straight to the point sounds more proper

about your self mas, you really created a good looking environment for a fight with those gestures and moves/dodges. I always like this kind of cinematic fights and stuff, keep working on that :^)

Omegalul: I can tell that you're probably struggling to make your moves flow nicely. Anyways you make me really jealous because, even you coming back after a long time, your parkour looks absurdly good.
Your spar looked like you was a little off but pleases me the way you fight and get involved in the fight while flowing with it

Karbn: it really surprises me everytime I see, you can run as naturally as walking in real life, your run is always beautiful and you went down that ramp easily, without losing control at any moment, beautiful.
The panthv1.3 is pretty cool too, your jump over the cliff makes me ggnnnnnnnnnnnhh but your next move with the ground kicking and jumping-with-the-hands move, I didn't like em at all (not bad but looks a little off to me)
-----
Now here is my thing >:^)

didn't go as smooth as I thought it was going but is kinda nice anyways, give it a chance :^)
-----
also parkour wip because you are all doing parkour
Attached Files
Cero, uno, dos.rpl (297.2 KB, 10 views)
parkouring like parkour wip.rpl (305.8 KB, 7 views)
mat_parkour_town_1.tbm (25.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 14, 2018 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

new stuff
Attached Files
wow nice swing bro.rpl (368.4 KB, 5 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madman:
The movement in this is very nice. I liked the way you kicked him into the air, but the spin after could use some work. You ended the spin in a very odd position, and because of that the hit after that wasn't great. You hit him with your wrist and forearm, which doesn't really look good imo, and it makes it easy to dm yourself. The decap after that was nice. Pose was good

Parkour:
The run is good, the first jump was pretty weird though. I can't say much about this because its unfinished, finish it!

Tricking:
That was pretty cool. The moves were nice, but it seems to me like you keep stopping in between moves. I would say try to work on transitions, but I don't really trick so I don't think I should comment on this

I want to join in on the parkour party as well! These was made a while ago, I just never posted them. I haven't touched toribash in quite a while, so I don't have any new replays to show. I am working on a self spar/MAS (I don't know what to call it, one tori does regular sparring while the other does MAS), but I've only done the openers.
Attached Files
parkour_monkey_madness.tbm (33.0 KB, 4 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Instep; Jun 23, 2018 at 02:54 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
yeong - maybe its just been awhile since ive seen a parkour replay but insane moves :O overall really smooth and overwhelming, really nice variety of tricks, only bothersome thing was the run after the first vault, kinda wonky

8/10

reach - please stop with adderall, how can you do this shit?? really fantastic and great flow, im starting to like your style just by watching these 2 replays

9/10 for now

note for my replay :: first spar in 2 months! give me some mercy :P
Attached Files
instep: both your running and climbing skills are dope, I can see you are REAL good when it comes to control and moving your moving properly. In my opinion, everything you do is sweet and beautiful, but people often don't see how much this counts (at least in my opinion) because your moves are usually simple and not very varied so it gets kinda boring to watch at some point.
Anyways I respect your skills and I'm a fan of your realism replays overall, because I feel like I do the same thing as you

Halu: good looking fight. Apart of your opener, everything coming from you looked smooth in my eyes. I don't like the spinny spar but I love it at the same time. Also, lack of tricking

You haven't lost grip at all, your skills are at the point.
-----
nice sparring weeweowoowo
Attached Files
sparring with Kazuya v2.rpl (540.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 22, 2018 at 07:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

halue, your movements are nice as ever, but you're playing it safe in this spar. just coming back i totally understand why, but in future, get more aggressive with your speed and movement, really make those punches look like they'll knock someones head off!!

lionet, jesus christ that opener was amazing. fuck me dry, i couldn't do that if i tried. looks like you threw some nice punches, but same with halue, there's no power behind them. your movement is great, now work on becoming powerful. learn from omega, he's got it down pat.

i can see you becoming the next meija.

couple quick child spars with a great guy i've known for years, and a little multiplayer test.
Attached Files
oneoftheseagainsvfn.rpl (557.9 KB, 6 views)
morten_childvchild.tbm (12.0 KB, 5 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord