Ranking
Original Post
Q: Will I be able to use all my current items in Toribash Next?
A: No, but some items would work in both games. Complete list of items will be announced in future.

How about body textures? Is there any hope for it Hampa?
SOME QUESTIONS
I have some questions:

1 - My PC is a Toshiba from 2008 with 4 GB RAM and 1.6 to 1.7 GHZ. Will Toribash Next work on my PC?
2- To have Toribash Next you will need to install a completely new game or you just wait for an update on the normal Toribash?
3 - Will I get refunded if my items don´t work in Toribash Next?
4- Can you please make a 24 hours betting server?
5- Do I have to creat a new account? Will my Tori be exactly the same in Toribash Next?

I hope someone can answer.
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
1) Probably yeah because hampa said it will have almost the same system requirements.
2) Completely new game.
3) Most likely no.
4) Well thats up to the players themselves, betting servers are created by the players not the community.
5) Same.
Oh, there's a hampa
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Intentional. You received this value due to the amount of TC you was holding in the time that occured the giveaway.

That doesn´t really make sense. That means if you wanted to get some starting tc for TB next you would have to not spend tc till the game releases due to the coin becoming worthless releases?
TB NEXT HYPUU
Originally Posted by torilose View Post
That doesn´t really make sense. That means if you wanted to get some starting tc for TB next you would have to not spend tc till the game releases due to the coin becoming worthless releases?

TBN coins have already be sent out and valued, I don't think they'll change in the value until the release of TBN.
The amount of TBN coins you got is fixed.

^User opinion, not staff member information
[TLL]
I cant wait
so when will TBN come out because its been in develpoment for five months so it should come soon. Thats just my question im to hyped.
I predict TBN Will be relase 26/8/18

OPEN

Originally Posted by Maxkyon View Post
I predict TBN Will be relase 26/8/18

My wild guess is Q1/Q2 2019. It's still pre-alpha.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]