Ranking
Damn you guys ascended from a toribash clan into an assessment centre focused on applications.
TB NEXT HYPUU
Originally Posted by torilose View Post
Damn you guys ascended from a toribash clan into an assessment centre focused on applications.

Well think of it like this, when you go to get a job do you work for it? Or do they just let you in just because you want to be on the job?

If you don't want to make an app for the clan that would be sufficient, don't waste our time by making an app like that.

Thank you.
March 16, 2018

to

Hikou
12345 Toribash Street. 24
Murica

Dear. Mr. Hikou,

I write to apply for the Toribash Clan Ascended position. I am an excellent fit for this position, as demonstrated by my extensive background in toribash and proven success as a 3rd Dan Black Belt.

In my previous role, I successfully destroyed kids in aikido, judo, lenshu and ninjitsu. In this position I honed my interpersonal skills through practice, and by fighting high level opponents. I look forward to learning the needs of your organization and providing quality service for the clan and my future clan mates.

I believe that I possess the temperament and experience to excel in this position. Not only am I well organized but I have a passion for toribash. Through observation I believe that I will have a significant positive impact on your Clans rank.

I look forward to hearing from you about the progress of my application. If you have any further questions or require any additional documentation, please contact me using the forum.

Respectfully,
Torilose "The Application Writer" Johnson.
TB NEXT HYPUU
March 16, 2018

to

Hikou
Murica

Dear. Mr. Hikou,

I write to apply for the Toribash Clan Ascended position. I am an excellent fit for this position, as demonstrated by my extensive background in toribash and proven success as a 3rd Dan Black Belt.

In my previous role, I successfully destroyed kids in aikido, judo, lenshu and ninjitsu. In this position I honed my interpersonal skills through practice, and by fighting high level opponents. I look forward to learning the needs of your organization and providing quality service for the clan and my future clan mates.

I believe that I possess the temperament and experience to excel in this position. Not only am I well organized but I have a passion for toribash. Through observation I believe that I will have a significant positive impact on your Clans rank.

I look forward to hearing from you about the progress of my application. If you have any further questions or require any additional documentation, please contact me using the forum.

Respectfully,

If it was a job application you wouldn't have a second chance to apply if you first application was as bad as it was. Go find a new home puppy.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Originally Posted by Soda View Post
If it was a job application you wouldn't have a second chance to apply if you first application was as bad as it was. Go find a new home puppy.

IS this a job? Also why are you so disrespectful?
TB NEXT HYPUU
March 16, 2018

to

Hikou
Murica

Dear. Mr. Hikou,

Respectfully,

Better, but may I ask why it looks like you're writing a letter? XD

Originally Posted by Soda View Post

Ok, c'mon Soda don't be like that.

IS this a job? Also why are you so disrespectful?

Job? In a way Yes.

He's just Soda don't worry about it.
I think if you actually read the first page you’d have a much easier time.

Was funny tho lol.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
I am glad I could at least amuse you a little bit . Lookin forward to clan wars with you to get my sweet revenge hehe.
TB NEXT HYPUU
okay children
wheres my bunz
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
Application
Hello, i'm Nestoro and this is my application to ace!!!

ABOUT ME
I am a 22 year old German Computer Science Student and play this game for 10 Years now. I used to be pro in a lot of games CS:GO, LoL, HotS, Overwatch, but i am sick of those and play now mostly Age of Empires and Toribash. When i don't play i usualy develop mobile applications for a start-up company, take a drink or go to the university (people don't believe me i actually find time for that one). I am strongly into memes should be mentioned, too....

TORIBASH LIFE
I started toribash because my brother showed me back in the good old days and got pretty good with it. Then my "Gamer Name" started to get established (Nestoro) and i created a new account despite the fact i was 6th dan black belt back then. I stopped playing toribash for a long time then and just recently discovered this game again for me.
I am god Tier in Quick Aikido and garbage in everything else cause i never did anything else actively. I manage to hold my actual winrate around 70% and i think on my old account it was 60%
I got asked to join some clans lately and considered doing so, but not without knowledge of my available choices....

WHY ACE
I want to join Ace mainly because the tag is quite decent. The second aspect is, that you are currently #1 on the clan list, so with that tag comes quite good reputation...

FINAL THOUGHTS
I just want a good tag, so people stop asking me to join their clans...

~Nestoro

***DISCLAIMER*** sorry for any typos or bad grammar I have dyslexia, I tried to make it as clean as possible but if you see any typos I am sorry

-btw your discord link is dead-
Attached Files
00 this.rpl (68.5 KB, 5 views)
00 this2.rpl (51.9 KB, 3 views)
00 thisflip.rpl (71.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by TeNestoro; Mar 17, 2018 at 03:43 PM. Reason: your discord link is dead