ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
PSYFON! and the other guys who know me...
Hello there Nightmare, Hypnox and Psyfon, just wanna tell ya i havent died, just quited toribash, because Pred was splitted, buddy list removed and that everyone can make their own servs, just pointing out that IM NOT DEAD, just quited toribash :3
Anyways keep on playin'!

Yours Denna lessthenthree
Al of us are qute gone from toribash. But THE5 are ingame at least twice a week^^
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
sooo inactive -.-
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
thats why yo uare leader moltee ;P

build up the clan aggain and use it like your own^^
taffJr is leader too, but hes inactive aswell o_O
SO: yo uare no.1 leader, so do your job xD
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
uh oookaay sure... eeehm є.д yes.... idk what to do as leader... i'll see what to do... is anyone still active in this clan ??
i am active like 4times a week knaw i was 24/7 but i got a new game (my xbox 360)so i am still helping this clan
http://MeReward.com/index.php?ref=taffjrJoin to get cool toribash stuff
yo taff and moltee you two need to lead this clan to new glory :O

overpriced
is it possible to give us some board-rights ? to edit posts etc...
yea? night......and btw we got one more guy i cant remember his name but if u see some with twilght tag i told him to put the tags on k
http://MeReward.com/index.php?ref=taffjrJoin to get cool toribash stuff
YOU are leader! Do what you think is right!
You don't have to ask for my permission^^
If i don't liek them i kick them myself XD

overpriced