Raw Ability (Ability)
18 Votes / 54.55%
Godly Warriors (Godly)
9 Votes / 27.27%
The Forgotten (Iforget)
6 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So i was hanging out with my friends, two alex's and andrew. So Alexandria suggested "let's play a prank on steve" ( it was like 4 am and i was out lmfao) Alex thought it'd be funny if we branded him. They wanted to brand a dick onto me by shaping a paperclip and heating it up on the stove, alex said no, thanks god she did, so they lit a lighter for like 10 minutes and held my leg down and branded me into something that came out in the shape of an "A"
now i have this scar on my leg lol looks pretty nice tbh
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
I burnt alex's hair mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (the dude)
Godly I will still be helping. Derpy I will come back, eventually, I am starting to become a fan of Counter Strike Global Offensive. So ill join sometime.
Yeeh sorry abort not posting, i tried yesterday, but the forums were not up ;0

Well i think i'll check in more often now, and post ;)
-----
About*
Last edited by Gixen; Mar 23, 2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry, that is not on. I think it makes no sense to write an application. I want you to be in a clan because he great. Check you my skills in the game. And do not look at my belt, because I still have 4 account.
Originally Posted by Alluri View Post
Sorry, that is not on. I think it makes no sense to write an application. I want you to be in a clan because he great. Check you my skills in the game. And do not look at my belt, because I still have 4 account.

/ invade ;)

He just posted this same "application(?)" in the Nitro board too (and also Obey now)... Thought I'd mention it :o
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
/ invade ;)

He just posted this same "application(?)" in the Nitro board too (and also Obey now)... Thought I'd mention it :o

That's absolutely ridiculous. Especially when it's someone applying as a yellow belt.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
That's absolutely ridiculous. Especially when it's someone applying as a yellow belt.

ewwww vbro is back