ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Lets ask a rich toribasher to create one. Now only if we knew anyone who was rich
-----
anyone play Garry's Mod?

I got it. I play occasionally.
I guess I'm semi-rich?
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
So here's the thing guys. I didn't like the reaction to my friend's application. You could have been way more polite about declining him. He is a really chill guy and he wanted to get in really bad. He hasn't had a really good formal education so he isn't good with writing. Next time you rate someone's application, don't make assumptions and try to be more mature about it.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
If you are referring to mine I was being real about it. We deny people for applications better than that one. "Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): In MLT right now, leaving it if I get accepted into it." if he really wanted to join he'd leave his current clan and put more effort into his application. Just because he's a friend doesn't guarantee that it'll influence the decision of other clan members.
Last edited by Sean; Aug 20, 2014 at 12:41 PM.
I'm not saying that he should have got l gotten in. I'm saying you shouldn't assume that he put no effort into it.
How am I suppose to know if he didn't get a "formal" education? Have you ever questioned it? Do you know this guy in real life or just some random toribasher? Regardless you can't blame it on us if there's no clear indication of an informal education. My vote stays the same
Originally Posted by Saevus View Post
I'm not saying that he should have got l gotten in. I'm saying you shouldn't assume that he put no effort into it.

Formal education or not, a application that seems effortless is a effortless application. Sean was in the right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm so tired and sore, fuck soccer.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I'm so tired and sore, fuck soccer.

I play football, soccer doesn't hurt as much.