Ranking
I've found a few strange ones.
Unity
Fl Studio
Safari (I'm getting cyberman inception vibes)

Audacity itself has a pretty damn freaky one (also has that sweet bit at the end)
Last edited by NinjaVodou; Jul 6, 2013 at 09:18 PM.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Why this happens: http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewto...p?f=21&t=68160

i knew why it happens, i just think it's interesting when it makes patterns like that

here's a 2spoopy one /mu/ and /x/ found once, i was in that thread too i think

if you don't feel like reading all that, just open up this (huge) file raw in audacity and listen for yourself

http://www.mediafire.com/?rwfr95l95b38fnf

Sample #1 occured at 1:27 in the original file. What's he saying? "The doody is complacent, even when through and fold"? That's what I hear.

Sample #2 started at 10:07 and I don't think it sounds like anything in particular but it's a rad gnarly noise loop. Maybe originally it was a drum loop. I don't know.

Sample #3 started at 10:30-ish. Again, no scary noises or voices, but you can clearly make out some kind of musical riff. I've slowed it down and sped it up, reversed it, all that, and it doesn't occur in the original sample pack. I rather like it.

Sample #4 is from 13:55. Under all that static you can kind of make out slowed-down voices. Spooky dooky! There's a lot of parts like this really, but I only included this one.

Sample #5 is from 19:15 and is clearly a Decepticon blowing his nose. I call dibs on using this for a noise trap beat, nerds, so back off.

Sample #6 started at 23:58. Sounds like that robot bitch from Portal all slowed down and chopped and screwed.

Sample #7 starts at 26:12. More robot voices.

Sample #8, haha, what the fuck? Never noticed it before. 29:02.

Sample #9 is the one I was freaking out about but listening to it now it's not all that scary. It is Norman singing? Getting possessed by the devil?

Samples #10 and #11, 39:12 and 39:53 respectively, have little bleep bloop melodies, grr-grr noises, bits of voices, all that good shit. Sounds like a DLB breakcore track.

Sample #12 is from 45:20 and sounds like some kind of fucked up music loop, sounds almost like there's a voice in there towards the end.

Sample #13 is from 55:57

really good stuff, probably the craziest noise found in raw data ever
Last edited by boStaff; Jul 8, 2013 at 02:12 AM.
shmevin eats smegma