ES Recruitment Drive
im learning the super basics of html and i'll be learning the super basics of css soon, probably

I did this today
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
im learning the super basics of html and i'll be learning the super basics of css soon, probably

I did this today

you're learning lol
well, yeah
I mentioned that before

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I’ve been considering trying to make an AI that plays tb for a while I just don’t what or how to tell it about the game.
Aka should it see ghost, how would it tell momentum, how to tell the opponents joints etc.

Also training it may be hard because bots aren’t allowed in mp I don’t think so I’d have to somehow get it to play itself in single player on a single instance of the game

Idk if I can get this one going but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas I’m all ears

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I’ve been considering trying to make an AI that plays tb for a while I just don’t what or how to tell it about the game.
Aka should it see ghost, how would it tell momentum, how to tell the opponents joints etc.

Also training it may be hard because bots aren’t allowed in mp I don’t think so I’d have to somehow get it to play itself in single player on a single instance of the game

Idk if I can get this one going but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas I’m all ears

there's the fight vs uke tutorial thing but dont think that'll help much
This will probably end up having to be a summer project if I do it because all the kinks would probably take to much time to workout while in school.

I want to graduate research in AI Development though so it should be a fun jump off point.

Other than that I’m considering making a map app and seeing if I can get funding from the school for it because our maps are just eh and they layout can be confusing.
I think it’s be neat to get building blueprints so it could show where exactly in each building a persons class is located.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
This will probably end up having to be a summer project if I do it because all the kinks would probably take to much time to workout while in school.

I want to graduate research in AI Development though so it should be a fun jump off point.

Other than that I’m considering making a map app and seeing if I can get funding from the school for it because our maps are just eh and they layout can be confusing.
I think it’s be neat to get building blueprints so it could show where exactly in each building a persons class is located.

aye that’s a good idea. I been trying to thank if something to making something as well.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
So my pc died a few days ago and is now getting repaired. Fried motherboard. I won't be able to do pretty much anything for about a month until it comes back since i have this really shitty 2011 laptop as a temporary replacement. Reinstalling all the plugins and settings for visual studio code was an absolute pain in the ass.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
So my pc died a few days ago and is now getting repaired. Fried motherboard. I won't be able to do pretty much anything for about a month until it comes back since i have this really shitty 2011 laptop as a temporary replacement. Reinstalling all the plugins and settings for visual studio code was an absolute pain in the ass.

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that
im learning some stuff about linux now

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]