Tori-Santa 2019
Originally Posted by Evony Terms of Service
REGAN MERCANTILE US, LLC does not recognize the transfer of Evony Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.

Nope.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by IMVU Terms of Service
You may not sell, transfer, give, or otherwise surrender your account or account password to another party.

Also:
Originally Posted by IMVU Terms of Service
You acknowledge that at no time do you own, nor have any right to, the intellectual property affiliated with Credits. You are hereby prohibited from reselling or distributing Credits without the expressed written consent of IMVU.

This is another one that seen going around. Not here, but other places. You CAN sell/trade credits through a registered reseller, but only one that is truly registered.
BY USING GAIA ONLINE YOU AGREE not TO:

use bots on the site; buy, sell or trade Gaia gold for non-Gaia items (including cash) or vice versa; or attempt to hack or scam other members;

I'm pretty sure it applies to accounts too.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Very nice post hanz0. Just to tell people the rules of the account selling that it is not allowed. I am getting sick of going on items and seeing "[S] or [B] Accounts" this just bores me and i just get sick of seeing it i hope this will stop more people selling there accounts. because i think rules should be followed all the times.

bmx2012
I WANT HIM DEAD OR ALIVE
Originally Posted by bmx2012 View Post
Very nice post hanz0. Just to tell people the rules of the account selling that it is not allowed. I am getting sick of going on items and seeing "[S] or [B] Accounts" this just bores me and i just get sick of seeing it i hope this will stop more people selling there accounts. because i think rules should be followed all the times.

bmx2012

Uhhh, if you actually read the entirety of the post. Toribash account sales are legal.