Toribash
[23:55] <%AssassinPro> -seen erth
[23:55] <%Botty> I've seen erth, 206 days 0:58:40 ago, saying: "fucking staff amirite guys"
golf
Congrats on the whole legend thing Erth

maybe 1 day I will be active again and we can do the staff thing again
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Oh so you're who turned GM into ES which was the beginning of Toribash dying? Sweet.

But congrats on becoming legend, you deserve it. It's weird thinking how back then I used to love you and thought you were this untouchable god to my standards but a few years go by and we're friends (well I like to think we're friends) and I'm in my dream clan and stuff. Toribash has been a weird road but I'm happy for it. Once again, well done dude and I hope you enjoy it.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
[23:55] <%AssassinPro> -seen erth
[23:55] <%Botty> I've seen erth, 206 days 0:58:40 ago, saying: "fucking staff amirite guys"

seems about right

Originally Posted by duck View Post
how clan staff doin

By not answering, I left us time to recover, so now I can say we're fine without lying.

Originally Posted by Kotminiser View Post
Why even that bitch is an legend?

Why even that bitch isn't an legend?

Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Congrats on the whole legend thing Erth

maybe 1 day I will be active again and we can do the staff thing again

dream team

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Oh so you're who turned GM into ES which was the beginning of Toribash dying? Sweet.

But congrats on becoming legend, you deserve it. It's weird thinking how back then I used to love you and thought you were this untouchable god to my standards but a few years go by and we're friends (well I like to think we're friends) and I'm in my dream clan and stuff. Toribash has been a weird road but I'm happy for it. Once again, well done dude and I hope you enjoy it.

Ofc we're friends. Very kind of you to say stuff like that, similar things always used to weird me out to. I had similar feelings about Urban when I joined.

Hey does anyone play dark souls 3? If I wanted to set up a toribash fight club on there what could I expect the turn out to be?

Oh, also I've decided on my item and how people can get it. Stay tuned for the surprise.
Last edited by Erth; Mar 18, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I want to fight you in real life.

Swaves, I will chokeslam you thru some rocks
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
I'm always up for surprise, Erth. Bring it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.