Ranking
Original Post
yung traphouse
im back

and guwop not here

go to the last page alright
these are some of my better replays
Attached Files
Whale- atl huncho.rpl (265.0 KB, 13 views)
Whale- icon living.rpl (284.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Whale; Dec 8, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
Those spins were insane how do you do such spins..
It was glorious, the lifts were flush.
I like every single one of them.

Kolaborasi yuk ama gua.
Gua lumayan kok ;)
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Those spins were insane how do you do such spins..
It was glorious, the lifts were flush.
I like every single one of them.

Kolaborasi yuk ama gua.
Gua lumayan kok ;)

hehe thank u
sure let's collab but i'm dead rusty
i made this one stoned asl
Attached Files
Whale-yung bag flip.rpl (207.1 KB, 23 views)
Your openers, movement, everything about it is super fucking wild. I love it! What really needs work is those ghosting of the limbs through eachother, that takes away from a bit of the cleanliness of it. (which is more prevalent in the replay "Don't watch this") other than that these are dope replays.
I see a lot of people talking about your movement and how it's good and whatnot, but I personally dislike how you seem to move in random directions flailing around swinging at uke.
Your replays almost look like they're done in one go without pressing e, I say put a bit more effort into which direction you move in and aim your hits better, I decided to play around with the end and managed to get a 4 dm boom with it, on my second attempt at it too.
Your movement is very random but very predictable, step out your comfort zone a bit and experiment.
By the looks of it you seem to go for whatever's available, while this isn't fully a bad thing, it isn't good either.
As I said earlier, experiment more.
I'll be checking this thread again at some point to see improvement, bye.
Originally Posted by Doom View Post
u fliling aroundnd swinging it uke.
u dint priss e
I'll chik this trid igin to si imprimint bai.

joking aside ty for the cnc i'll try to think of it when i make replays but for now i'm just having fun and sticking to my style hehe

this one was a wip in my replay folder, i kinda finished it?
Attached Files
Whale-pussy bald like caillou.rpl (193.9 KB, 21 views)
okay so this seems to be the real deal

so everything till the first kick was really sweet imo, except when the right leg bumped into the ground at 257, it ruined the momentum a bit.

the hook kick itself was sexy as fuck and the transition to the decap was nice as well.

wasnt a fan of the decap, it's probably because of the angle but yeah

sweet replay, good job
LegGang
fuck alright so what happend was i prolly nailed the best replay of my life but that shit glitched out and i couldnt remake that shit so please enjoy another shit replay i made out of the opener
Attached Files
Whale- im mad asl.rpl (158.4 KB, 10 views)