Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

they just knew how prepared you were and got scared
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
tfw you spend 2 weeks going over inferno, learning strats and smokes and executes and getting really well polished on it only to get two free wins because the other team didn't show up.

At least you have knowledge to use in next matches

(im)

Originally Posted by NANI View Post
At least you have knowledge to use in next matches

idk if we're going to have more matches on Inferno during regular season. It'll be nice when we get to Playoffs though, could be a solid pocket pick.

Originally Posted by Fade View Post
shadow are you in open

if so what's your team name so i can look u up

https://play.esea.net/teams/153908 i'm trash tho don't look at my stats i'm just a support
I only play CS during academic year, so it's been like 3 months since my last game. I want to play but fuggg, I'm certain I'll play like shit :^)
retired
Zach still rank D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
did i tell you guys about how i spent $50 on this thing called skinodds to try open fade cases to get a fade knife only to realize it's rigged and i got nothing good? c:
r.i.p $50 and skins that i could've just bought or got from actual cs:go cases xD

oh i got ranked the other day and I'm silver elite master starting rank which is pretty shit but i'll get better
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
did i tell you guys about how i spent $50 on this thing called skinodds to try open fade cases to get a fade knife only to realize it's rigged and i got nothing good? c:
r.i.p $50 and skins that i could've just bought or got from actual cs:go cases xD

oh i got ranked the other day and I'm silver elite master starting rank which is pretty shit but i'll get better

i'd recommend not spending much money on skins in early ranks. alot of people like to say "all skins no skill" when you make the slightest mistake.
but that's coming from a guy who's LE and doesn't even have an awp skin. that probably says something about how much i really care for skins xD.
M I N I V A N