ES Recruitment Drive
I know blaming the team isn't a good thing to do, but you know something's wrong when the support deals more damage than any of the other members...

Damage dealt to champions

Wow... LeBlanc should have been dealing a ton of damage. She's like... full AP. >.<

EDIT: Actually, all of them should have. Zed... Kha'Zix.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
If Zyra went full mage and is the only decent AoE person there then I can understand how her overall damage dealt might become first towards the end ^^
Yeah, but he did say he was support as Zyra so obviously he wasn't building completely for AoE.
Why does your interface look different than mine? Yours is like white and stuff...
that's lolnexus, a game scouter to see elo/runes/masteries/win:loss rates and everything for people in games

Ryan spent a good 45 minutes to an hour 30 scrimmaging me and helping me understand the value of counterpicks.

Well I had the hardest time against one specific ADC: Jinx

What I do? I researched who is jinx weak against. I came up with Corki as a good solution.

MyFirstCorki

Got a Quad kill that game underneath a tower. His attack animation is super smooth for last hitting, his Q is spammable enough in lane to really aggress Jinx and not let her just free farm, and the ultimate... very good for executing running away victims to make sure my farm is high.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
it depends with corki, because if you start spamming q against a jinx, jinx can just use her q to farm from range, you gotta remember, that q outranges cait but not trist (i think, i know it beats cait but i dont think it gets to trist's if someone can clarify this that would be awesome) and if they have some sort of healing support with cc like say, nami, you'll have a much tougher time. it ALL just depends on how that jinx plays, and then how she goes to try and counterplay you. also jinx's ulti is like, a super version of corki's so meh, i like jinx.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox