ES Recruitment Drive
Mine actually was only like $1,200 it's a laptop.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
only 1.2 thousand.

That's like saying "I bought this chocolate bar for jus 25$"
$1,200 isn't that much money. You can work minimum wage for 150 hours or so and that is 1.2k so, with a 48 hr work week every 3 weeks you can get a new laptop.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]

jhgd

this is the main image of a snes game that still makes me laugh every time i look at it

also the vid of the awesomeness of this game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdNYh...watch_response
Last edited by Milk; Aug 7, 2012 at 01:09 AM.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Update.

New Set

Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
Post an image of your phone background then.

Also, my background used to cycle between Problem Sleuth and Skaia, but the damned thing keeps breaking.

If there is some app(iphone) or some way on the forum to post my pics from my phone, please let me know .____.
I haven't found anything and I've looked a lot...
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
^more richfag, but nice desktop

Actually, my dad got it for free at work, because this iMac is slightly old and they were about to buy a new one.
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
If there is some app(iphone) or some way on the forum to post my pics from my phone, please let me know .____.
I haven't found anything and I've looked a lot...

One way is a photocamera.
The other is this.
I know how to TAKE them. I don't know how to post them. Take imageshack for example. That's what I used to use but it doesn't recognize my iphone's files. Anything else?
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby