Ranking
stop bitching at other peoples mods if your going to make shit like this

happy day!
i know non of post what you realy think you just say it cos i sed someones mod was shit.

any posts by ragdollmaster will be ignored i cant add him to the list so i'l go down the thead with not much speed and if i see the very top of his name or his shit avatar i will skip the post.

and a few of you did not play it i can tell by seeing the number of downloads and compering it with the number of posts.

User has been infracted for heavy flaming, and ignoring a previous infraction for flaming.
~hanz0
Last edited by hanz0; Jul 5, 2008 at 09:51 PM.
MONSOON HES AWESOME
mip. ppl arent hating this mod coz u said someone elses mod sucks, this mod is just really bad and has been made before.
mip, your download count is low because your screenshot says enough.
Now, how 'bout you lay low for a while, put some real effort into a mod, and earn your bragging rights before you annoy other people?
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
i don't just meen this mod i meen all of them
ppl hate all the mods i make just cos i made them.
MONSOON HES AWESOME
No, I would hate any other mod made like this no matter who made it. People just hate you extra for your flaming =P Point; no flames in your spin top mod. Gee, wonder why? Could it be that it's actually good?
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Spintop is a bit older, before this ridiculous flamewar started... That's why it's devoid of flames.

Anyway, this issue will be dropped as of now; I'll be following a zero tolerance post deletion policy. Your posts will be on-topic, or nonexistent.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack