Toribash
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I know you've applied before; I'm talking about why I know you before being a dork for some reason.

Oh yeah that. I already apologized about that. I've been dealing with my life that time because of something racist that happened at school with me that week. I have anger issues so that's that, but I don't have anger issues online. Just in real life.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Oh yeah that. I already apologized about that. I've been dealing with my life that time because of something racist that happened at school with me that week. I have anger issues so that's that, but I don't have anger issues online. Just in real life.

Uh, I don't recall of any apology, or even confronting you before. Sorry, I'm not too great with names.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that a lot of people are still racist.

Yeah it really hurts when you're being judged by the color of your skin rather than who you really are.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that a lot of people are still racist.

That's people. The mass of the population of humans have some type of discriminative function towards either some type of difference, or something they don't particularly like.

I don't mind discrimination against the color of different skins, so long as you keep your damn opinions to yourself. Anything else is just rude; I'm intolerant to that type of thing if you didn't catch it.
That's people. The mass of the population of humans have some type of discriminative function towards either some type of difference, or something they don't particularly like.

I don't mind discrimination against the color of different skins, so long as you keep your damn opinions to yourself. Anything else is just rude; I'm intolerant to that type of thing if you didn't catch it.

Its better to say nothing than to hurt each others feelings.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Drake's new mixtape is fire boys.

Get out.

I just plain don't like humans.
Wait, what
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Get out.

I just plain don't like humans.

I don't mind people. Hell, I'm quite fond of people. I'm just not a fan of idiots.
I'm baclk in scotland, England sucks boiiiiii.... but it was fun I guess, did not get to see 8r though :c..... next time bby.
Bloody hell I'm tired I've had like 3 hours of sleep in the past 2 days. but I'm gonna be playing toribash in a few hours if everything goes to plan. TIME FOR NETFLIX! NETFLIXNETFLIXNETFLIXNETFLIX!
Also you are all dorks. Even you Creati0n. NETFLIX!
Rasisim is so last decade. It's now all in the homocide kill all tae humans!
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Im too lazy to read all the latest replies.

So hi
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]