Ranking
Honesty at it's finest
Baby's Thoughts and comments

Well to start this is probably the best replay you've posted on the thread so far and it's very fluid. Seems as if your style is coming along to say the least, Better than our spar we did but..There are some issues with this replay but very little

Issues ~ (Personal Opinion)

To start the ending with where you swing Uke by the head until the neck gives way is nice but I personally feel you could have executed this a little more cleaner as it looked like you had half-assed it mid-way so that's a little unfortunate.

At the end you pose but you were ghosting which is a very upsetting ending, almost as if it were a anti climax, standing upright with you hold Uke's head above your own to me would have seemed cleaner and more "fitting" to the replay itself. Sadly you just slouched over and twitched your leg a bit so that you could hold balance (it was a rough stomp on the ground). The entire ending just looks off and very nasty.

All in all I think you're coming along great you just gotta keep the fluidity and flow in the replay and actually pull through rather than giving the goods then making it worse by taking them away. Once again keeping working because your progressing seems to be coming great.

Rating of the replay 9.2/10

CNC for "Rogue's Renaissance"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
Thanks a bunch for the cnc, baby ;o
And yeah, to be honest, I don't really like the ending much myself as well. I was gong to like, throw the torso up then kick it, but yeah.. That really didn't work out, way too out of my league.
Once again, I appreciate the cnc that you've given me. Thanks for your time.
Been away from tb for the last 2 months, this turned out a lot better than I thought it would.
Cnc is appreciated.
Attached Files
Self Spar.rpl (701.7 KB, 11 views)
this "contract knees and elbows and rotate midair" thingy is quite cool, but you used it too often in my opinion. Also the last hit could have been a little more... hmm... devastating.
I also disliked the middle part where both fighters just jump around without approching each other.

Now enough of the negativity.
That little kick at about 1270 was nice.
I loved the punch at 900
and the lift before the last kick was dank too.

Technically this was pretty flawless imo, it just didn't contain any moves where i was like "wooooow"
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
this "contract knees and elbows and rotate midair" thingy is quite cool, but you used it too often in my opinion.

I mostly use setups that I'm familiar with, so I don't mess up my movements.

I also disliked the middle part where both fighters just jump around without approching each other.

Yeah, I should really practice keeping a good distance during sparring, because I mostly go off tricking during sparring rather than actually sparring :v

Now enough of the negativity.
That little kick at about 1270 was nice.
I loved the punch at 900
and the lift before the last kick was dank too.

Technically this was pretty flawless imo, it just didn't contain any moves where i was like "wooooow"

Thanks ;o
and yeah, I should practice getting nice movements and hits in my spars, rather than totally forgetting I'm sparring and go off tricking :v

Overall, thank you for stopping by and giving nice criticism on my replay o7.

also, new-ish replay with Kazu, it's cut in the end because Kazu had to leave.
So yeah, enjoy, and cnc and stuff
Attached Files
spar with kazu.rpl (607.4 KB, 6 views)