ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Jacks Dank Parkour WiPs
aright so this first one has been unfinished for like... to long... maybe 2-3 months (i have a hard time finishing my replays because I'm a perfectionist but also lazy... not a good combo)
Attached Files
leg fam.rpl (499.7 KB, 31 views)
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 11 views)
That leg ghost still hurts me, besides that, the replay is quite good. Your run was nice and fluid, you should try to move a bit more when you are on the air tho, some parts looked a bit empty due to the lack of movement (more or less at 3500ish).

I usually scrap pks when I don't feel like working on them, I am not saying that you should scrap this, but you have been working for quite a long time on this, maybe try to do one or two simple/short parkours, like parkour-dream.tbm to relax a bit
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
this is an updated / continued version of the last posted replay... spent like 3 hours on it today but only got like 300 frames done (because i'm a perfectionist so i redo-stuff until its exactly how i want it)
Attached Files
multidoll.rpl (1.32 MB, 17 views)
Last edited by jackseptceye; Oct 24, 2016 at 05:40 PM.
Multidoll replay
::
i like the replay there is no wrong moves in it smooth nice simple i well give it 10/10
if you complete it :P
Those tricks tho, you have really improved at them, the wall run(step) there tho was kinda weak compared to what you usually do. Also the steps on the air were a bit too exagerated, I would suggest making them a bit slower next time. the climb and the following cork were quite good imo

gj
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam