Ranking
Original Post
The Hug Monster Technique
I call this the Hug Monster technique as what is left of the opponents upper torso looks like the wird Hug Monster from the weird Cuppa Soup adverts that used to be shown. This is only really useful for single player.

Match Frames: 500
Turn Frames: 10
Engage Distance: 100

All Relaxed
Contract Knees
Space x2
Hold all
Extend Knees
Contract Pecs
Set Hands to Grab
Space x8 (To get to the top of the resulting jumpishthing)
Lower Shoulders
Contract Hips
Contract Knees
Space x2
Extend Knees (Ouch)
Space x2
Raise Shoulders
Extend Hips
Space x4
Contract Hips
Space x6
Lower Shoulders
Space x4
Contract Knees
Space x2
Entend Knees
Space x4
Ungrip Hands
Space x6
Raise Shoulders
Space x7
Extend Neck
Extend Hips
(Maybe Extend Pecs for better landing?)
Finish

What this does is split the torso cleanly in 2 with you holding the upper half, then slamming the upper torso down causing a decap, then throwing the resulting hug monster-like upper torso into the air and landing safely. Feedback i more than welcome, and tell me if it doesn't work.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: The Hug Monster Technique
Ultimately you could have posted this in the replay forum and then posted a replay file as well, to give this topic a little more roundedness.

But I digress.

I'll be checking if this works and post later.
I forgot to attach the replay and the replay is on my other pc. When i can get onto it I'll post the replay in the original post. I also posted this in the Toribash forum as it is a technique which I explained for everyone else to use, which I presume makes it possible to post in this forum rather than replays.
When i do what that says i make some sick twisted ninja attack wich rips Uke in pieces. (ment in a good way)

But whatever i do myself, i never get to rip anything off D:
But thats a really cool trick anyways
neat!

Grab abs, jump, send knees into body, tear in two and break head.

Is this useful online?
Unfortunately no it isn't good for online play as you spend a lot of time doing nothing waiting for the top of the jump, by which time your opponent would have moved (unless they are completely dense and do nothing). But after the initial torso split there is room for you to add your own technique and come up with different end results in single player.
If you add a long time limit for single player you can change player and try to walk around with just the torso.