Toribash
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
I see now. It seemed silly at first. So, whats the main question here?

I guess...do you understand cybersex? Do you feel it could be an actual substitute for common masturbation, or even sex? Would you be able to surrender your disbeliefs in order to submit to the fantasy?
I actually think this sounds pretty fun, I'd really like to see the results from this. I mean my opinion on cybersex in general is kinda torn.

I doubt I will ever try it, because personally I don't really find it erocit. But hey, I guess since people do it, they must get some kind of stimulation from it. It really doesn't hurt anyone. And I know that some couples in long distance relationships do it as a means of well, stimulation.

I do still find it fairly pathetic, so to speak.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
I'm not sure...I mean, to make it as valid as possible, I'd necessarily have to atleast TRY, but I'm not sure that I want to :|

I'm gonna take it slowly. I need to learn the "basics" first before I can determine if I wanna continue conducting the experiment or get the fuck out before it's too late.

Stop while you're ahead. I've had my share of cybering. (Yeah, really)
And it's nothing special at all. Just don't even try it.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post

It's not about him getting something out of it, it's about him finding out what others get out of it, as far as I understood it anyway.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
It's not about him getting something out of it, it's about him finding out what others get out of it, as far as I understood it anyway.

Pretty much. I don't really expect to get anything personal out of it :P

Come to think of it, now I'm curious...

...if it where nothing special, why does it seem like you've had a large share of it? Surely there must have been something that made you come back for more?
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post

If that's the case, Why would he be interested in what others get out of it?
I'll tell you what I got out of it.

A boner
Fear
Grinding Loneliness

That's about it. The first few times, it's ok. Then it just gets horrible.
I haven't done this in about 5 years now. I regret it.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jun 29, 2010 at 01:45 AM.
If that's the case, Why would he be interested in what others get out of it?
I'll tell you what I got out of it.

A boner
Fear
Grinding Loneliness

That's about it. The first few times, it's ok. Then it just gets horrible.
I haven't done this in about 5 years now. I regret it.

Sounds...morbid.

I'll take that to note, and be sure to keep the distant attitude I was planning. I suspect you had some...social issues in addition though...and I don't mean that in any way as an insult, I'm just saying. If you're lonely, I suspect things like these could quickly become a substitute for socialization, and a sexualized version of an emotional outlet.
Sounds...morbid.

I'll take that to note, and be sure to keep the distant attitude I was planning. I suspect you had some...social issues in addition though...and I don't mean that in any way as an insult, I'm just saying. If you're lonely, I suspect things like these could quickly become a substitute for socialization, and a sexualized version of an emotional outlet.

I did have some "issues" and if you have a distant attitude when you do this, you won't get anything from it. You have to play the part. Period.

...if it where nothing special, why does it seem like you've had a large share of it? Surely there must have been something that made you come back for more?

I did have a "large" share of it, I guess. It was a confusing time when I was questioning my sexuality. It relates to things like e-girlfriends/e-boyfriends and it's complex how it works.

Think of it this way, You have a cybering partner, You cyber, you both go do something else or leave. You can't really masturbate doing this because you'll be typing. If you have problems getting it up, ok. If you don't, You'll just have a boner ready.

Seriously CMon, If you can act, you can try if you want but i'm serious.
You are NOT going to enjoy this.
I did have some "issues" and if you have a distant attitude when you do this, you won't get anything from it. You have to play the part. Period.

I did have a "large" share of it, I guess. It was a confusing time when I was questioning my sexuality. It relates to things like e-girlfriends/e-boyfriends and it's complex how it works.

Think of it this way, You have a cybering partner, You cyber, you both go do something else or leave. You can't really masturbate doing this because you'll be typing. If you have problems getting it up, ok. If you don't, You'll just have a boner ready.

Seriously CMon, If you can act, you can try if you want but i'm serious.
You are NOT going to enjoy this.

Well I'm still not sure if I'm actually gonna cyber. Mind you, I'm still trying to get my head around making the profile.