Ranking
Original Post
got 1000000
juo gave me 1 million tc .

Im rich now !
im giving out all , fortuna is yours . many, many ppl got something and theres much more :=)
next one making a vid of him/herself and writing i love you toribash and masks his face with a stalinposter but with naked upper part of his body will get a Left Hand Texture and left hand texture trail !!!!!!! kisses
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=41549&page=55
Last »
if you show us your face and give us a kiss also you will get pharos blood and Left Arm Texture
Left Bicep Texture
Left Foot Texture

too !!!

And the toxic blood of the last riddle !!!!

you can do some bonus things to get more !

hebrwsy

ho the ridle is following:

imagine you are a dog with the brain of stevfan hawking
you stand in front of two ways , first is blue ,second is red.
if you go red ,you will die but before you die you will get the answer of the main question .the ways are three cunts of god .
the answer ist that god is a player and you are goiing to be a trojan pferd(horese) on him because god is looking to eat enerrgy from people so he haz zhem in a bottich (büchse)(dose) (tub).
the blue way is the way ,where is not happening alot . you will get the richest motorolay concern . but you are a dog so you canot lead it but you are rich with
1000000 dollars and stefvas hawkinz brain .
and you do not know theres a third green way because god has three cunts so do you know (if you are smart ,and you are ) that there must be a green way because of the muschis and three and so you if you are going to go to be gone the third (grün)(green) way that you will be very good and this is the beginning of the film beethoven from 1991 . that happend before so if you go 3 way ,you will do the rite because you wont change past because you are beethoven and beethofven has brain of stefan havkings
then u are have a monkeybrazzer who can u ask if trouble but only one question n not ask for answer. what u ask if u know tat greenway5 is tar n answer is in bluesee wt gezgebuhr
then
u have a g-** with pink inhalt then u lick n taste but not like
monkey like
you like not
monkey lie
then
ur dead ok
.there are acrybik informationS on thios -.-
you will be obsoletuely the real king
you have to see it sociodemographic and anthropological min. four trees infront of an egg .
dont remind to pay elton john sebastian bach for the taxes , im not the tasty tax god
taxiking is in ur house
u have 1 free ride or another if u ask monkey fo jalo
then u just ned to tel driva moneky's lie but ten u not must ask monkey other anymore ok??
but
taxi important to com heaven
but only 1 ride
and remember
you have 10$ in your backtasche
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!einstein say that light is fastest what can be , if a body moves it gets shorter . if you throw a ball in a moving body it looks like its flying a parable for the staying queer.
so if you move you get not so schnell (fast) old and you can see if there is a : for instance :comet and you fly fast and you see its flying only 3km per h because you are so fast and you see it in timelupe ,the energy of the comet is much bigger as if you are a staying queer.so there is a rule that says also that gravitation is because we are living in a masshole , and everything is falling into it . but its 3d so dont try to imagine it so easy . this comes because the mass is curving inside of a planet . so if it has volume of 3 liters you can fill into 4 . because of that the shit fals down and not up . and the cosmic energy (neutrinos ) is holding every mass and galaxy at its place . its also curving the light . so 80% of space is pure mass made out of something we cant see. they named it also DARK MASS!
so dont fall into a bottich !

butt thats not all
IF
you hav that one lil hat that make harry invasiibel ten u can pm in formation to get answer per su casa
when ex machima is out machina the timeruhr of shullenhoff will end up in a totallly disator
then
hebrewsky
never
ever
forget
hebrewsky
ask i jademannelandemanennfalalalalalala
^^^^^^^^^^
high tip
jamalam
jamalam
decode
jamalam
in the wintersgreen of reding bleu
its the french house of white where pigs fly in the sky
the pope will end up in the contest as a little fry with vader dark in the moul ok`??
hope it helped you
Read because is it good .

If you know the answer you get willing ! 1 toxic blood !

YOU CAN BUY HINTS FOR 1000TC
I WILL USE THE MONEY TO GIVE MORE STUFF AWAY
Last edited by stalin; Jul 20, 2008 at 08:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

first 5 people posting into this thread will get a vamp user texture for free !

ok u geysll getti?

it was 1300000 tbeha