Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

16:00 gmt would be 3am, I'd rather not do that..

Earlier the better, what's your clan member's GMTs Orko?
We really can't go earlier than 18:00 GMT, we have problems gathering our members even for that time due to everyone being in different time zones.

EDIT: Alright, I have to go now so I wont be around to schedule the time for tomorrow so I suppose we'll try to schedule it again for possibly Sunday.
Last edited by millie; Nov 2, 2013 at 02:05 AM.
Why should I stay up later and so they don't have to wake up at 10am-11am or so?
Heard of alarm clocks?

Either do it earlier than 16:00 GMT, or possibly at 12am (00:00 GMT).
I can't now no. I'm out of my home state with no computer. Doing this from my phone. Anyway, 12:00-14:00 gmt 0 is what all our matches have been in cl. I'm sorry if your players can't be arsed to wake up at around 9 am, but I refuse to make holo stay up until 5 to start playing, that's much less reasonable, and diamond wouldn't be far behind at around 3 am or so, so no. 16:00 simply will not do.
-----
Give me your player's gmts so I know exactly what I'm asking of them and we can work something out
Last edited by rcarey; Nov 2, 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We have the following timezones in our clan. -7, -5, and -6.
Preposterously dank.
We have +7, +11, -5, and gmtnotapplicable, because killer is a honey badger.
-----
Can we do 15:00 for holo's sake? After our match with vector at 14:00 he had to go right to sleep. Even 15:00 is a bit to ask of him, but we're trying here. 8 am isn't so early to wake up. I wake up at 7 am for school some days.
Last edited by rcarey; Nov 2, 2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well that leaves us with a stupidly large time difference in some areas.
Preposterously dank.