Ranking
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I have work and get home around 5 GMT-4. so no use in looking before that. When I get home I'll jo rapow and wait for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
tomorrow i mean the 27th i sent that in the morning so that must have led to confusions due to timezones.
Dot dot dot
haha alright no problem. Yeah I'll be on tomorrow. Probably not for too long but I'll be able to do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alright. Killer told me I'm fighting Packet. I've PMed him twice and no response. So idk what's happening here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
alright. Killer told me I'm fighting Packet. I've PMed him twice and no response. So idk what's happening here.

looks like emergency final plan, time for me to try and do this
Wadap errbody!
I used to play Toribash long time ago (4-6 years ago?). Im OG member of the clan and wanted ask if there is any of those guys who used to play with me. Ps: couldnt find my name on the hall of fame... Sahee if you reading this. Whats up been long time haha, time flies! Greets, Bloodclot
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Dam its been a long time.. I remember you guys somehow maybe!? I might start playing again, maybe... Lets see!!! I remember Kickass, superstar and maldiluna for sure.. They still playing?
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
unfortunately no. kickass and maldi did play for a bit last year but superstar is long gone.
Dot dot dot