Ranking
Originally Posted by Froixo07 View Post

2. Age: 12.

3. Proof Of Fan: Account name = MonkeyKing11
4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes

5. Prove you have read the rules: Be respectful to people at all times.

6. Previous Clans: None

7. Reasons For Leaving: None

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring much fun, I like to practice parkour and sparring, I'm also pretty good at judo and I'm a funny person.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube.

11. Not Including: Toribash tips and mod spotlight

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I'm a huge fan and I think I could make the clan have a laugh now again.

Please review the highlighted question and try again.
1. Real Name: Sid.

2. Age: 14.

3. Proof Of Fan: My Youtube account is SidTheEpic, I'm on Jack's friendslist on Steam, My replays have been in replay showcase and replay challenge.

4. Have you read the clan rules: Yes.

5. Prove you have read the rules: The capital letter D is used four times.

6. Previous Clans: Silent, and Man on Fire Films

7. Reasons For Leaving: Silent was pretty much dead and for MOFF, I lost interest in the game, but here I am again.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I'm a nice, friendly guy, if I will bring something, it won't be bad.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: It doesn't matter to me, I am a rusty replay maker, but I like aikido.tbm as a more competitive mod.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I looked for a place to post/see toribash replays, I saw Toribash Replay Showcase and fell in love.

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I don't actually care about what I watch from this channel, I will probably like it.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I've been in the clan before, and it's unlikely I'll break a rule.
Wade: AS suck ass
1. Real Name: Keaton

2. Age: 14

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs1...MDSmQhD1nByldA

5. Prove you have read the rules: Proof you have read the rules i wont start fights

6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. None

7. Reasons For Leaving: not in a clan before

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: vary fast learner when i comes to combat i always try to learn something to improve how i fight

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: parkour single player/combat multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: started watching toribash tornis and found the channel

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: like i said fast learner, it gets to the point where i put up a fight with black belts of all dans, now i normally loose but not vary quickly. in a torni a get vary close to winning i get to the simi finals or the final round. basicly i am not the best fighter, or at parkour, but not one to underestimat no mater how good anyone is.
Originally Posted by oso6010 View Post
1. Real Name: Keaton

2. Age: 14

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs1...MDSmQhD1nByldA

5. Prove you have read the rules: Proof you have read the rules i wont start fights

6. Previous Clans: Previous clans. None

7. Reasons For Leaving: not in a clan before

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: vary fast learner when i comes to combat i always try to learn something to improve how i fight

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: parkour single player/combat multiplayer

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: started watching toribash tornis and found the channel

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: like i said fast learner, it gets to the point where i put up a fight with black belts of all dans, now i normally loose but not vary quickly. in a torni a get vary close to winning i get to the simi finals or the final round. basicly i am not the best fighter, or at parkour, but not one to underestimat no mater how good anyone is.

Please check your inbox for confirmation.
Appling to join the clan
1. Real Name:Jacob

2. Age:13

3. Proof Of Fan:https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNu3KRTYc4Aer_xJvpCIVA

-
Do not start fights in the clan thread.
-
Do not post things that don't contribute anything.
-
Do not advertise other projects in the thread without permission.
-
You must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still interested in being a part of the clan.
-
Don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel.
-
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants.

6. Previous Clans: none.

7. Reasons For Leaving: none.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: a helping hand with fighting and managing the clan.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None i havent seen them yet.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: i am a orange belt and i think im pretty good at fighting
Originally Posted by Xivz View Post
1. Real Name:Jacob

2. Age:13

3. Proof Of Fan:https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNu3KRTYc4Aer_xJvpCIVA

-
Do not start fights in the clan thread.
-
Do not post things that don't contribute anything.
-
Do not advertise other projects in the thread without permission.
-
You must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still interested in being a part of the clan.
-
Don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel.
-
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants.

6. Previous Clans: none.

7. Reasons For Leaving: none.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: a helping hand with fighting and managing the clan.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: None i havent seen them yet.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: i am a orange belt and i think im pretty good at fighting

Please check your inbox for invite confirmation!
my test
1. Real Name: junior

2. Age: 10

3. Proof Of Fan: https://twitter.com/crewherobrine1

5. Prove you have read the ruleson't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel

6. Previous Clans: none

7. Reasons For Leaving: no clans

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: strength

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:friend

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows MINECRAFT

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because i want to know what being in a clan is like
Originally Posted by jujumega9 View Post
1. Real Name: junior

2. Age: 10

3. Proof Of Fan: https://twitter.com/crewherobrine1

5. Prove you have read the ruleson't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel

6. Previous Clans: none

7. Reasons For Leaving: no clans

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: strength

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:friend

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows MINECRAFT

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: because i want to know what being in a clan is like

While taking your age into account, I still think this application is a little unfinished. Please try adding more detail next time
1. Real Name: Shawn

2. Age: 18.

3. Proof Of Fan: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGrpPBA4jvWVmUDU9crjvwg

5. Prove you have read the rules: I mean, I had to read them before I applied for the clan for like the 3rd/4th time, so that's that.

6. Previous Clans: This clan, I suppose.

7. Reasons For Leaving: My inactiveness in this clan, as I have had no time to play Toribash during school.

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Like before, I hope to help out any possible newcomers to Toribash and to this clan.

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both, mostly Multiplayer.

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I came across it after I saw it in my recommended videos.

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Probably the Terraria series, which I really enjoyed.

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: All I could think of is that I am a sheep. c;
Baaaaaaaaah - Shawn The Sheep
1. Real Name: Jaedan Quesnel

2. Age: 16

3. Proof Of Fan:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpi...FAvrVHN0lg5bCQ

5. Prove you have read the rules: Quesnel's never lie .-.

6. Previous Clans: Inferno

7. Reasons For Leaving: it was inactive, and we mutually agreed to close the clan

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: well I'm an artist/graffiti artist, and i have wicked taste in music ;)

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Single Player And Multiplayer, depending on what I want to do

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: on youtube, I followed you guys because you were hilarious

11. Not Including Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: well, Overgrowth Mod Spotlight and the fight series's are always hilarious, not to mention gangbeasts which for some strange reason makes my special place tingle ._. (my heart ;) )

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:well, I am someone who can make the best out of a shitty situation, I lost my previous tb account, Jaedan/Desh and I want to start fresh and I've always wanted to be in MOFF

P.S. I'm from the Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago