Toribash
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
treant carry in esports? show me a video/replay of it

bots are only good for training basic skills like lasthitting, it's pretty bad at using it for training specific roles since the bots are shit anyway (except for being pretty nice in lasthit/deny and juking skillshots), better to practice in pubs

if you buy quelling blade to help you at mid you're better off just not buying anything at all (but i don't recommend this at all) or buying only few cheap items then requesting tango to get an early bottle

also specializing in a specific role is pretty much the way to go, but if you're still improving/want to play pubs go ahead and pick any role you want (as long as your team still requires it, nobody wants a 5 carry team)

Just type "treant protector carry" in youtube. It's like the first video. It was back when living armor was op so I'm not sure if it's AS viable now.

My Internet claims to only be 3 MB/s but I get like 130 ping in SEA, so I think it's lying to me. I can finally play ranked alone but I'm scared because everyone is terrible in calibrate queue.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Nov 29, 2015 at 05:22 PM.
I think I might be retired.
I like to play pudge mid when solo queueing.
If your teammates can position properly and be near you when you hook, it's a guaranteed kill, and easy 300 gold for your carry. Personally I don't mind if they take my kill, because pudge as a hero only needs 3 items to be viable.

Sometimes hooking an enemy hero leads to a great initiation by the other team, which ends up badly for your team.

Oh and you can save teammates!

Also omni op
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Just type "treant protector carry" in youtube. It's like the first video. It was back when living armor was op so I'm not sure if it's AS viable now.

My Internet claims to only be 3 MB/s but I get like 130 ping in SEA, so I think it's lying to me. I can finally play ranked alone but I'm scared because everyone is terrible in calibrate queue.

Download and Ping are totally different.
Download is the quality of the packets sent and received from the big source of Internet plus how much Internet company can give.
Ping is how fast the packets (don't forget the quality) are sent and received from your place to your Internet company.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
I like to play pudge mid when solo queueing.
If your teammates can position properly and be near you when you hook, it's a guaranteed kill, and easy 300 gold for your carry. Personally I don't mind if they take my kill, because pudge as a hero only needs 3 items to be viable.

Sometimes hooking an enemy hero leads to a great initiation by the other team, which ends up badly for your team.

Oh and you can save teammates!

Also omni op

Pudge is great indeed but kinda too squishy against a cc and damaging hero since his armor is low.

Omni real OP, but you have to be decent enough to play him, good people don't just come and go eh?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Download and Ping are totally different.
Download is the quality of the packets sent and received from the big source of Internet plus how much Internet company can give.
Ping is how fast the packets (don't forget the quality) are sent and received from your place to your Internet company.

Pudge is great indeed but kinda too squishy against a cc and damaging hero since his armor is low.

Omni real OP, but you have to be decent enough to play him, good people don't just come and go eh?

With proper positioning you will be fine.
Also omni can 1 v 1 a carry early on with his Q, it's like a sunder for TB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Anyone here plays the custom game IMBA?

Eh I played that one on Warcraft III.
Lifestealer is really op in that game.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
i haven't been playing lately because of my internet problems, usable, but ridicoulously high ping( 600+) in a SEA which is the nearest server from where i live

uegh
Ermmm...saw this org and this is what I need right now
So yeah here's my app:

Name: Sniper
Steam name: SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER! (Actually i find this quite offensive, but oh well)

Forum activity: 8/10
GMT: +7
Preferred Dota 2 server/s: SEA (sometimes i played on EUR)
When did you start playing Dota ?: 6 months ago
MMR (If you play competitive): around 1.7k~ (never played this again after unlocked this)
Favourite role: Carry, Ganker, Nuker (sometimes I supp too)
Favourite character/s: WK, AA, Viper, Rubick
Least favourite character/s: invoker, meepo (srsly)
Skype(If you use it): not using this

Hope I could know deeper about dota in this org.
Thanks for reading.
u wot m8