Ranking
nyx ass? nice hero tbh, could be annoying if it's not one of your team as well as sven and timbersaw

i kinda did a comeback with wk in my last 2 games, lmao
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
why is it called naix?

is it just like bara for spirit breaker?
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i think the name of the heroes grow on you if you've played d1,

eg: lion (demon witch), naix (lifestealer), riki (stealth assassin) - easier to refer to the heroes too
i only played some d1 games before with a friend i don't really remember the heroes tho but it was great
- made in Indonesia

Hey guys, Pitlord is gonna come to Dota 2. I don't really know who he is because I didn't really play the original dota, but I heard he can teleport?
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
ye, he can teleport the entire team within a certain radius anywhere on the map - it needs to be channelled for a bit tho, his ult is like io's (or so i remember, i may be wrong)
he is/was a popular hero for ratting/base racing. forgot about his third ability but his first deals high aoe magic damage with fireballs while the 2nd skill traps enemies in a colosseum-ish area.
Last edited by iAwesome; Jul 20, 2016 at 04:58 AM.
good thing, bad thing?
- made in Indonesia

good for nostalgia, original wc3 players will feel that the entire hero pool is complete
not sure if it's a bad thing tbh, i don't really see pit lord as an op hero apart from his ult but expect more comebacks for sure
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
i think the name of the heroes grow on you if you've played d1,

eg: lion (demon witch), naix (lifestealer), riki (stealth assassin) - easier to refer to the heroes too

As mentioned before
Bara = Barathrum (Spirit Breaker)
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Hey guys, Pitlord is gonna come to Dota 2. I don't really know who he is because I didn't really play the original dota, but I heard he can teleport?

He's Azgalor, the Pit Lord!
Primary: Strength
He's mostly played Intelligence though.
Abilities are the following:
Q: Calls down an AoE with 400 radius meteors which deal damage with each wave (6 waves)
W: He forms a pit which lasts 7 seconds, every enemy hero that goes through it is unable to move and takes 100 damage
E: He forms an aura on the ground which weakens the enemy hero that's inside of it (decreases their base damage) and if they die while inside Pit Lord gains bonus damage which lasts for 30 seconds on level 1, add 5 seconds with each level.
R: He opens a dark rift in a 450 radius which can teleport anyone with a 5 seconds delay, decrease 1 second with every level to the targeted location (can be canceled at any time)

That's just how I remember him from old days, I still have DotA 1 though.
Coming as Abyssal Underlord in DotA 2
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
good for nostalgia, original wc3 players will feel that the entire hero pool is complete
not sure if it's a bad thing tbh, i don't really see pit lord as an op hero apart from his ult but expect more comebacks for sure

Hell yeah it would!

And yeah he is just that OP you just got to figure out how to play him efficiently, he's all about strategy you know (when and how to etc)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █