Toribash
Original Post
redo the way undos work in game
dl'd toribash to make a replay and i remembered that you can undo a joint edit using control+z

its pretty weird, if you edit more than 1 joint and hit control+z it undos ALL changes, and you can't redo what you just did by hitting control+y, because that opens the sound options menu.

so instead, is it possible to make it so each undo could be undo each join edit individually? and perhaps make a full undo(how it currently is) by hitting control+shift+z and the ability to redo by pressing control+y or control+shift+y

good idea yeah? or is all this already a thing that im just super unaware of
Undo for one joint seems unnecessary. There's only 4 options for a joint to be doing, it's not hard to click up to 3 times to get what you want.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

TyZi I think that's not what he meant.

Let's say you moved 6 joints, while moving the 7th you realized you should change what you did in the 5th movement you made, you could simply hit ctrl+z 2 times and readjust your tori to what you were planning before instead of moving 5 joints again.
jirado no viraya
What you're saying makes sense, but you have to realize you're still talking about moving just one joint. You don't need a command to do this just click the joint and move it. If you get to a point where everything is messed up then Control + Z and start over. Its not the end of the world.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
maybe not undo for 1 joint, but and undo would be kind of dope

also it would be cool if when you started editing a replay and you hit control z in the middle of it, it wouldn't do what you were doing when you last edited

also if you're back you should message me on skype
pacquiao
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
What you're saying makes sense, but you have to realize you're still talking about moving just one joint. You don't need a command to do this just click the joint and move it. If you get to a point where everything is messed up then Control + Z and start over. Its not the end of the world.

texatz basically had it right, if you dont really see a point in this im guessing you dont really make replays or havent made anything too complex with an insane amount of different movements
sure you could restart, but to change everything back to what it was originally was, but instead i could just hit control z a few times to see exactly where i did a goof

would be a lot more efficient and easier for making replays
and yeah tyzi im not that lazy, just undoing a few times to save around 15 minutes of editing 1 frame would be prettyyyy nice