Toribash
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
http://wibbles.forumotion.com/ :]

Its not the same

Still signed up tho

PS The only time I get annoyed at Brazilians online is when I'm playing mid stakes poker against them because they play aggro as fuck
I did make a discord wibbles for a more less monitored wibbles, but that site works,

brazilians are alright, just the "br?" spam can get annoying,
|Evil|
I don't exist
Lucy.... br?

Daaaaaaaaamn I got a huge test on sunday and I'm anxious af
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Hope you fail that,

Why just ask if brazilian? Why not Portugal or any other portugese speaking areas, or even spanish, as a spanish speaker I can somewhat understand some portugese.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
as a spanish speaker I can somewhat understand some portugese.

Oh really? What does this say?

Brbr huehue kkkkkkkkkkk a cabra comeu meu cachorro?

------

Also they're bringing back wibbles but in a private board that you have to pay in TC to access and since I gave away all my TC just because, I'll probably never see that board.
Last edited by jump; Sep 23, 2017 at 11:26 PM.
brbr laughing kkkkkk is pronounced hahahaha, something about goat ate my dog.
-----
I might just give up on wibbles and be on the evil wibbles now, or actually be active in the evil discord for once.
Last edited by Lucy; Sep 23, 2017 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Evil|
I don't exist
stupid decision really, its not cheap either for something that isn't meant as a tc sink but as a way to keep wibbles away from people who dont want to see it...
which is really weird reasoning anyway, if you don't want to see it just don't click on it?
Or give access to people, send a pm to opt in or out to everyone, click a link you get a code and done. many ways to do this other than a paywall.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Ever notice how disgusting trains are? You got middle aged people coughing left and right. The windows always look filthy too.

In other news, Goat is a confirmed germaphobe.
Doctor and germaphobe... Sounds like an Adam Sandler movie.

germaphobe has nothing to do with Germans right?
evil Führer of Evil