ES Recruitment Drive
Champs I know how to play would be ashe, akali, fizz, kennen, lux, poppy, sion, teemo, tristana, tryndamere, twisted fate, and twitch.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
New favourite tank: Maokai.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
i was just talking about ap carries i would play in ranked.

i discovered the awesomeness of morgana yesterday. teleport/ult quadra almost pentakilled a 3v5 that was epic. never pentakills ...
morgana really seems awesome and boarder-op to me.

WE NEED A TORIBASH RANKED TEAM IN EUW! GODDAMNIT!
i am trying to get my account transfered to america though. but i cant leave my comrades back. what to do D:?
-----
@uric: maokai is epic.
i use to jungle him as you usually do (theoddonestyle) but since its cassio freeweek i would recommend you trying him out in mid (his passive) against her. i went 40creeps ahead and 1-0 . our jungler lost the lane though.
Last edited by pinheads; Feb 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
i can play every role but i am prefering support or mid. i used to jungle main. but then came the jungle patch and i lost a ranked with lee sin. i swore to myelf i wont play him anymore if i lose one ranked with him. and so it happened.
but whatever. i tried a couple of different ap´s for a week. my pools now: morgana/xerath/ahri/akali/gragas/kassadin/kennen/lux/malz7morg/orianna/rumble/(ryze)/swain/(Twisted fate)/(veigar)/Viktor/vlad/xerath/zilean

Ye, the jungle is soooo fucked up. You can get get 80 CS in 10 minutes... make 4 successful ganks and still be level 6. It's like... wut?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

reddit ftw

ed: i kinda hate the new jungle. the only jungler i can play really good on the new jungle is maokai :P
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
i like the new jungle lol.

i do wukong jungle atm

he does really nice dmg on ganks and he's a great addition for team fights. And i got the Dragon skin so i have extra power.

Pin im going to start ranked and then i may be part of the team, but i wanted to have some games on ranked alone just to see if im going to like it or not. Im getting REAL TROLLS on normal and people throwing hard ( like my last 3 games, even the enemy said i was the best player lol ) so i really have to start ranked.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Feb 1, 2012 at 10:57 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
@uric: maokai is epic.
i use to jungle him as you usually do (theoddonestyle) but since its cassio freeweek i would recommend you trying him out in mid (his passive) against her. i went 40creeps ahead and 1-0 . our jungler lost the lane though.

maokai mid OP.
I love it, he beats morg.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Idk why but I just can't use kennen, I always feed cause I get focused in team fight, kill stealed when I stun, and people dive at low levels pick up an easy kill and be on their marry way.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Ye, the jungle is soooo fucked up. You can get get 80 CS in 10 minutes... make 4 successful ganks and still be level 6. It's like... wut?

You're jungling wrong. Take it from Oracle as well.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set