Ranking
Leona best tank :3 AoE, stun cannon, mobile, plus I'd tap dat.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
hey guys joined a week before as Kotbolder / Koltbold was already named (not really) So hope get so9me tipps if i shall take gragas kassadin or pantheon

I like pantheon a lot, he can win top lane easy and you can even switch with your mid if he doesnt feel that he can win his lane. His harass in lane with his Q is really high and you can solo top him with ignite instead of teleport due to your ulti.

My problemme is that his Q doesnt put the red buff anymore and that his Q compared to GPs Q is worst IMO.

If GP isnt changed i would stick to gp unless your a pantheon fan like me, i even used to play him before the remake. ( i also have full metal skin for panth and its awesome )
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
I like pantheon a lot, he can win top lane easy and you can even switch with your mid if he doesnt feel that he can win his lane. His harass in lane with his Q is really high and you can solo top him with ignite instead of teleport due to your ulti.

My problemme is that his Q doesnt put the red buff anymore and that his Q compared to GPs Q is worst IMO.

If GP isnt changed i would stick to gp unless your a pantheon fan like me, i even used to play him before the remake. ( i also have full metal skin for panth and its awesome )

I'd take Gp's Q over panth's anyday
and panth is amazing early
complete shit late.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Ryze's q is beast, yo.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Ryze is like panth but the other way around

ryze, useless ulti and good mid-late game

panth, useless ulti and good early-mid game

(useless but if well done its beast)
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
hey guys joined a week before as Kotbolder / Koltbold was already named (not really) So hope get so9me tipps if i shall take gragas kassadin or pantheon

Play Gragas as an off-tank ap champ.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Leona best tank :3 AoE, stun cannon, mobile, plus I'd tap dat.

Plus her shift+3 is fucking OP.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Not as much as some other tanks
blitz, rammus, galio etc

blitz= jungler or support. they ALWAYS win games. moron.
rammus= are you fucking kidding me? he doesnt win games becuase hes a tank. hes one of the best initiators and gankers.
galio= best counterpick in the game+ best initiatultimate of course he does. you cant compare singed to those.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
blitz= jungler or support. they ALWAYS win games. moron.
rammus= are you fucking kidding me? he doesnt win games becuase hes a tank. hes one of the best initiators and gankers.
galio= best counterpick in the game+ best initiatultimate of course he does. you cant compare singed to those.

Blitz's are good tanks, and his Q can get his team fat and fed. Not liking how aggresive you are about this.
Rammus, pretty much same as rammus but his taunt and speed help get fed and protect/offend.
Galio has support and great aoe teamfights, if ulted right will definately win team fights. im so lost so i posted my opinions
all i see is you contradicting youself and saying swears
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit