Toribash
Original Post
[GM]Close Encounter

A thrill ran through the body of a lone owl, looking at a scene from afar. Even though it should be safe so high in tree's crown, where it has its hollow, something was not right, you could feel the tension flowing in the cold, winter air.
- So, it is the time - said The Shadow, between loud breaths.
A cigarette was slowly burning out, as the smoke danced with the wind.
- Indeed, it seems so - came the answer, spoken in deep, calm voice.
Under the night sky, filled with thick, dark clouds, it was nearly impossible to spot those two figures, speaking about dangerous matters without the fear and hesitation. Amber eyes. Light blue eyes. Flames so hot that no flesh nor substance could stand a physical contact. Light, glowing aura, warm but not deadly. Evil grin. Steady, emotionless face. Those two; almost a complete opposite, yet friends and fellow-workers.
- We will let them hunt for each other, to sift strong from weaklings. Those who survive shall travel through the abyss, on the road that only the fastest can pass alive - one whispered.
- And then? - asked the other.
- And then, those who overcome all the obstacles shall face us in deadly duels - answered through fearless lips The Shadow, The one-with-frozen-heart, Master of the Games - Truly a Close Encounter, Ha Ha Ha - manic laughter rose into dark sky.

The GM Team brings you yet another event for your entertainment.
I hope you enjoyed this little story at the beginning, it holds some details about the event itself.

Signing up: Send 3k to magicalsack and post a message in this thread that you have done so.
Round 1: Participants hunt for each other in-game for certain amount of time. After the deadline ones with certain number of points are advanced to round 2. You can get a point in few ways: a) decap the other player and win the fight, b) win the fight with 50k point advantage or more, c) get at least 3 DMs and win the fight (3 DMs = 4 pieces of body). Player A who's lost to Player B can't get point for winning against Player B.
Round 2: Free play parkour challenge. Certain number of the fastest players gets advanced to next round.
Round 3: Each player plays 4 first-to-three duels with 4 Guardians in a mod of their choice. The one with the most duel points after all matches - wins.

As always, there might be some issues with deadlines due to different GMTs. I will post a reminder 24 hours before each deadline in each round to keep it clear.

1. There's no belt restriction but don't even try to enter this event with few different accounts (alts). When we find out you'll be kicked out of the event and banned for certain amount of time.
2. Replays work as an evidence for Round 1's fights.
3. No fun mods allowed in Round 1 - decap must be made on legitimate fighting mod (no instagib mods, no mods with weapons, objects interacting with players). If you are not sure if certain mod meets this requirement, feel free to ask.
4. All replays for Round 2 must be new - using old replays is not allowed. No hacking/stealing replays as well.
5. Minimum number of participants to start the event is 10, maximum is 32.

Deadline for round 3 - 14.02.2014

1st - 60% of TC from entry fees and + + 6
2nd - 30% of TC from entry fees and + + 4
3rd - 10% of TC from entry fees and + + 2

- Powas
- Leb
- Cheshyre
- Icky

List of participants

Logs

Last edited by Powas; Feb 4, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
retired
I did the thing & sent the tc
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I have 2 questions:

1- you said that there is no belt restriction, buy for example the first prize, which is static force, needs 10k QI. So prizes are also no QI restriction?

2- can we got more than 1 point from the same player? If yes can we do it in the same way? Like decaping many times?
Last edited by Fire; Jan 10, 2015 at 07:26 PM.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
I have 2 questions:

1- you said that there is no belt restriction, buy for example the first prize, which is static force, needs 10k QI. So prizes are also no QI restriction?

2- can we got more than 1 point from the same player? If yes can we do it in the same way? Like decaping many times?

1. GMs always transfer prizes without paying attention to QI.
2. You can't.
retired
You've sent 3000 TC to MagicalSack.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
I'll add a pure relax for 1st prize, Vampire for 2nd prize, and Toxic for 3rd!

I'll send them to you powas!