ES Recruitment Drive
USELESS POST BANBNABNANBNABNBNANB

Also shook what drawing are you most proud of?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Still this one, hands down. Most time spent on, most effort put into, most proud of. :U
That said, these girls will always have a special (non-romantic) place in my heart, since the drawings were made of actual living people instead of just a photo. More specifically did i go to a drawing course together with these girls (and uh, about four other girls, i was the sole dude); we just happened to be seated in a manner where i'd draw them. :v

i got lucky with girl number two because her hair covered her ear and i hate drawing ears

i also got lucky because i had an excuse to draw good looking girls

:v

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Hi shook

hi veoo
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
ohh you got lucky ehh? ;) sly dog
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Hah, cool, and thanks! My hands are pretty much "meh", while my left shoulder is "ow". One of these days i might have to take a break from computer'ing entirely, because this isn't really going the right way. :I (it's actually not really going anywhere, but that also qualifies for not going the right way)
I actually drew a quick thing last night to illustrate where it generally hurts:

red denoting ouchies

... Which doesn't include my right arm. :U

Damn dude. I think I asked you this a while back but forgot, but did you ever figure out what the issue was? If it hurts to draw, take a break and try again another time or something. Take it easy man. Worried about you.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Too much gaming, bad sitting posture, and then improper handling of the resulting repetitive strain injury. Thankfully i am right handed, so my lefty being in pain doesn't have that big an impact on my life (and righty is less painful, so...). Thanks for the concern though, it's nice to know that people care about me. c:

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
ohh you got lucky ehh? ;) sly dog

sadly i didn't get lucky enough to go beyond drawing their pretty faces

:<
From my proffesor doctor genius abilitys i would say that your muscles are the problem. So you can get rid of them or go to a massage. (I would do the second one)
And i realized something: Van gogh didn`t like to draw ears.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

i don't even have that much muscle to be in pain so keeps surprising me with how much it can hurt

:<

I have been to a physiotherapist though, and basically it seems to be a combo platter of irritation of muscles, tendons and nerves. He has massaged the evilest spot more than once (which was rather painful), but alas, it was no magic cure. Neither was acupuncture, for that matter, but at least it didn't harm either. :v (it surprises me how much it DOESN'T hurt to have needles stuck into your flesh)
Man, I can't imagine how much that must suck. Just don't push yourself mate. We care for your health too after all.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
It's not too bad once you've gotten used to it, really, but thanks. I don't have reduced function in my hands, it just hurts if i use them too much and/or use them wrongly. Of course, it ideally shouldn't hurt at all, but that's what i get for being an idiot. :v

The current biggest problem with taking a computer break is that it would leave an 8-ish hour void in my life that needs filling. Reading and television would collectively fill up maybe 3-4 hours if it's really engrossing (or much less if there's nothing to read/look at), and i'm still plagued by anxious thoughts when i try to draw things. I'd lern2music, but that's generally also a pretty finger-heavy activity (well, except singing, but oh god i am way too shy for that). I'd go for long walks, but my right achilles tendon is also feeling slightly yet ominously sore at my heel, and i don't want that to progress. I'd hang out with friends (maybe), but everyone except me either has a job or active study, and that's without counting my anxiety. Besides, i'm bad at being social for extended periods of time; at some point i just kind of retract into a bubble. Life and times of an anxious caveman. :I